Bridge Lake Provincial Park
About Bridge Lake Provincial Park, Bridge Lake
Bridge Lake Provincial Park is a provincial park in British Columbia, Canada. It is located at the eastern end of the lake of the same name, adjacent to the community of the same name, which is the largest community on the Interlakes Highway.Wikipedia
Overview of Bridge Lake Provincial Park
Walking past the city of Bridge Lake, you will come across Bridge Lake Provincial Park. Although listed here, Bridge Lake Provincial Park is not one of the most visited sightseeing places in Bridge Lake.
More about Bridge Lake
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Bridge Lake trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Bridge Lake like Lac Des Roches Resort, Seawood Bed & Breakfast & Cabins and Double Hills Ranch & Lodge.
Share your experience - Rate Bridge Lake Provincial Park, Bridge Lake
Clean place and good views of the lake, but the campsites were rather close together.
A natural beauty and a nice small camp site.
High price and cold
- Other Attractions
- Space Center Houston
- Hermann Park
- Museum District
- Museum Of Natural Science
- Downtown Aquarium
- Houston Zoo
- Museum Of Fine Arts Houston
- Gerald Hines Water Wall Park
- Galleria Mall
- Childrens Museum Of Houston
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 5 Star Hotels Near Space Center Houston
- 5 Star Hotels Near Hermann Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum District
- Budget Hotels Near Museum Of Natural Science
- Cheap Hotels Near Downtown Aquarium
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Houston Zoo
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Museum Of Fine Arts Houston
- Budget Hotels Near Gerald Hines Water Wall Park
- 5 Star Hotels Near Galleria Mall
- Luxury Hotels Near Childrens Museum Of Houston
- City Tripplans
- 4 Day Trip to Bridge Lake from Victoria
- 15 Day Trip to Bridge Lake from Menomonee Falls