Kensington Oval, Bridgetown
About Kensington Oval, Bridgetown
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown - Address, Phone Number
Address: President Kennedy Dr, Bridgetown BB120004, Barbados
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Added 3.2K times in trip plans
Sport, Arena, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Cricket buffs, brace yourselves. One of the highly regarded cricket grounds, the Kensington Oval has seen many a milestones achieved and records broken. Locally known as the Mecca of cricket, Kensington Oval is nothing short of a temple of cricket. In its 120 years of history, this stadium has witnessed international legendary games including the world war finals.
Catching a game here is certainly a matter of pride for any cricket lover and it definitely deserves a visit.
Kensington Oval Information
- Tours are conducted every half hour and the last tour is at 3:30 pm.
Restaurants Near Kensington Oval
- Chatters Tea Room
- The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO
- Copacabana Beach Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kensington Oval, Bridgetown Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Harbour Lights Nightclub
- Cariba Restaurant And Bar
- Sugar Cane Club Hotel & Spa
- Bubbas Sports Bar And Restaurant
- Lighthouse Terrace Restaurant
- Rock Hall
- Walkers Beach
- Maxwell Beach
- Foul Bay
- Little Bay
- Bridgetown Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bridgetown
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bridgetown
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bridgetown
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bridgetown
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bridgetown
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bridgetown