Kensington Oval, BridgetownCurrently Open
- Address: President Kennedy Dr, Bridgetown BB120004, Barbados
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2462741200
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Arena, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Kensington Oval, Bridgetown
Cricket buffs, brace yourselves. One of the highly regarded cricket grounds, the Kensington Oval has seen many a milestones achieved and records broken. Locally known as the Mecca of cricket, Kensington Oval is nothing short of a temple of cricket. In its 120 years of history, this stadium has witnessed international legendary games including the world war finals.
Catching a game here is certainly a matter of pride for any cricket lover and it definitely deserves a visit.
Kensington Oval Information
- Tours are conducted every half hour and the last tour is at 3:30 pm.
Restaurants Near Kensington Oval
- Chatters Tea Room
- The Chopping Board Kitchen at MOJO
- Copacabana Beach Bar and Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.