- Address: South Coast, Oistins, Barbados, Bridgetown
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Miami Beach is a clean beach with crystal clear water ideal for surfing. The beach is blessed with a lagoon area that features a natural pool perfect to take a dip in. There are quite a few restaurants and bars at the beach too. If you’re looking for a great picnic spot or perfect water for surfing or a good place to entertain your kids, plan a day out at the Enterprise Beach in Bridgetown.
Miami Beach,barbados Travel Tips
- Don’t miss the sunset at the beach.
- Free parking is available at the beach.
- You can hire umbrellas, sun beds and boogie boards on the beach.
- The Oistins fishing village is in the neighborhood of Miami Beach.
- Do not litter on the beach.
How to Reach Miami Beach,barbados
- Bus: Speightstown Bus Terminal
- Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.92% of people who visit Bridgetown include Miami Beach,barbados in their plan
25% of people start their Miami Beach,barbados visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Miami Beach,barbados
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miami Beach,barbados
Miami Beach,barbados Reviews & Ratings
Supper low key, very local place. Nice clean beach . Food and washrooms available near by .
This an immense attraction place, people came together at any single time during the day swimming and did all funny things their wish.
A very good beach. Although there is a lot of garbage around the place. Also, the sand and waves are calm and relaxing. If there wasn’t as much trash, or a happier atmosphere my rating would be higher.
Where the locals go. Try Mr Delicious snack bar
Awesome place for hanging out during weekend. The beach is small, the water is clear with calm waves.