Miami Beach,barbados142 Votes
- Address: South Coast, Oistins, Barbados, Bridgetown
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Walking Area, Family And Kids
Miami Beach is a clean beach with crystal clear water ideal for surfing. The beach is blessed with a lagoon area that features a natural pool perfect to take a dip in. There are quite a few restaurants and bars at the beach too. If you’re looking for a great picnic spot or perfect water for surfing or a good place to entertain your kids, plan a day out at the Enterprise Beach in Bridgetown.
Miami Beach,barbados Travel Tips
- Don’t miss the sunset at the beach.
- Free parking is available at the beach.
- You can hire umbrellas, sun beds and boogie boards on the beach.
- The Oistins fishing village is in the neighborhood of Miami Beach.
- Do not litter on the beach.
How to Reach Miami Beach,barbados
- Bus: Speightstown Bus Terminal
- Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
25.09% of people who visit Bridgetown include Miami Beach,barbados in their plan
25% of people start their Miami Beach,barbados visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Miami Beach,barbados
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miami Beach,barbados