Mount Gay Visitor Centre
- Address: Spring Garden Highway | Exmouth Gap, Brandons, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone: +1-2464258757
- Ticket Price: 10 BBD
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Unveil the story behind the finest spirit and the most consistent producer of the city by paying visit to the Mount Gay Rum Visitors Centre in Bridgetown, Barbados. In the center, visitors get an insight of the distillation, ageing and blending techniques that have undergone a lot for change over 3 centuries. It also screens a movie that narrates the colorful history of Barbados rum and gives you a view of the bottling plant. The center has an antiques shop and an open bar. Last but not the least, the staff at the center is polite and welcoming.
- Group tours are available.
- If you choose a tour trip you can enjoy a cocktail making session or a free traditional meal.
- The center also has a gift shop.
- Bus: Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
89.41% of people who visit Bridgetown include Mount Gay Visitor Centre in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
54.55% of people start their Mount Gay Visitor Centre visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Mount Gay Visitor Centre
90.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Gay Visitor Centre