Parliament BuildingsCurrently Closed
- Address: National Heroes Sq., Trafalgar St., Bridgetown, St. Michael, Barbados
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-2464272019
- Ticket Price: 5 BBD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Parliament Buildings - Review
An architectural landmark of Barbados, the Parliament Buildings are two tall Victorian buildings with neo-Gothic styles. The seat of power of the island, the Parliament is in sessionon Tuesdays and if you’re lucky, you can see them live in session. Home to the third oldest Parliament of the British Commonwealth, each of the Parliament Buildings have their separate functionalities.
Don’t miss out on the clock tower or the stained glass windows depicting the British monarchs. The National Heroes Gallery & Museum is a part of the Parliament Buildings and entry to the museum allows entry to the Buildings as well.
Parliament Buildings Information
- The Parliament Museum is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- Guided tours are subject to availability.
- The ticket cover the museum, parliament building and the clock tower.
Restaurants Near Parliament Buildings
- Chatters Tea Room
- Cafe Taboras
- Eat Street & Co.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parliament Buildings
95% of people who visit Bridgetown include Parliament Buildings in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.78% of people start their Parliament Buildings visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Parliament Buildings
91.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament Buildings
Parliament Buildings Map
Parliament Buildings Trips
1 View13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Bridgetown, Westmoreland, Cave Hill, Porters from ManilaBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Bridgetown, Porters, Westmoreland, Cave Hill
Parliament Buildings, Bridgetown Reviews
All QuestionsParliament buildings
- Pa Express
- The Art Of Being - Cup Of JoJo
- Woking Snooker Centre
- Surrey County Council
- St Mary Of Bethany C Of E Church
- The Big Apple
- Jevon, M A
- Toad Hall Adventure Play
- Religious Society Of Friends
- Sav Uk
- Sleeping Beauty At New Victoria Theatre
- Woking Museum & Arts & Crafts Centre
- Wheatsheaf Common
- Sheerwater F.C
- Akram Yoga