Are you looking for what to do in Bridgetown?
THINGS TO SEE & DO
Barbados has a lot to do that suits just about anyone's speed—from dinner shows to submarine tours.
- Sunbury Great House: This historic plantation house tour takes its visitors back 300 years, with guided tours of every room open for viewing. They also have dining options, which can be enjoyed at the plantation's 200 year old dining table, or outside in the courtyard.
- Atlantis Submarine Tours: Atlantis Submarine Tours is safe for the environment and family-friendly. The submarine is real, the tour is virtual, and the treatment of guests is outstanding in service. For VIP guests (tours of 2 to 8), champagne and a full bar is available.
Other major attractions include:
- The Harbour Lights Beach Extravaganza Dinner Show
- Cool Runnings Catamaran Sailing Cruises
- Jammin' Catamaran Cruises
- The Welchman Hall Gully
- Harrison's Cave
Below we have a list of things to do in Bridgetown and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bridgetown getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bridgetown with confidence.