- Address: The Careenage, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone: +1-2464270093
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Family And Kids
Waterfront Cafe is a traditional Caribbean bistro located in the historic city of Bridgetown. This place offers delectable Crab Cake, Crusted Chicken, fresh salads, apple pie, carrot cake and great cocktails. The bar of this eatery offers Red Wines, Rose Wines, White Wines & Champagne from all over the world. From Thursday to Saturday, you can enjoy live performances dining in this beautiful place which is also known as "Oasis". The dockside dining, the classy bar and lounge area and the informal ambience of Waterfront Cafe make this restaurant the ideal place to spend a great night out.
- Please call and make prior reservations.
- Please call and check if the cafe is open on the day of your visit.
- The cafe is usually closed on Sundays.
- Choose the outdoor seating to enjoy the breathtaking views the cafe offers.
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 6 pm to 10 pm
- VSOP Dixieland Jazz Band: Thursday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- CiCi and her Band: Friday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- Various Bands & Artist weekly: Saturday: 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
- By Bus: Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Make sure you have time if you go here, we waited about an hour for our food (from 1pm - 2pm). The food and drink selection is pretty good, and the food was tasty (the Mac Pie was nicely crisped on top). Outside seating only works well for parties of 2 (maybe 3 or 4 if you pack it it). If it isn't happy hour, so of the beer selections exhibited may not be available.
The food was nothing to get excited about. The location is amazing. Maybe a good place to get in out of the rain, but not for a nice dinner
The food was fine but it toke 45 minutes to get the food. When the food arrived my mom received something we hadn't ordered and the waiter said: "OK, I'll just leave this here" and she left to get what we had ordered. We had a time to keep so after a few minutes we asked them to just not bother and my mom would just have some pieces from the rest of us and some chips from the dish they had still just left with us. Once it was time to pay they wanted to charge us for the dish we hadn't ordered and the dish we hadn't received and the waiter argued with us when I refused to pay for that.
Great little restaurant on the wharf. Nice view. The food was fantastic if a little pricey.
Good place to chill out, have a decent meal and if you are sitting on the veranda pleasant view of the marina and Bridgetown. If you hit the place at happy hour even better.