- Address: The Careenage, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone: +1-2464270093
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Family And Kids
Waterfront Cafe - Review
Waterfront Cafe is a traditional Caribbean bistro located in the historic city of Bridgetown. This place offers delectable Crab Cake, Crusted Chicken, fresh salads, apple pie, carrot cake and great cocktails. The bar of this eatery offers Red Wines, Rose Wines, White Wines & Champagne from all over the world. From Thursday to Saturday, you can enjoy live performances dining in this beautiful place which is also known as "Oasis". The dockside dining, the classy bar and lounge area and the informal ambience of Waterfront Cafe make this restaurant the ideal place to spend a great night out.
Waterfront Cafe Information
- Please call and make prior reservations.
- Please call and check if the cafe is open on the day of your visit.
- The cafe is usually closed on Sundays.
- Choose the outdoor seating to enjoy the breathtaking views the cafe offers.
Waterfront Cafe Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 6 pm to 10 pm
- VSOP Dixieland Jazz Band: Thursday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- CiCi and her Band: Friday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- Various Bands & Artist weekly: Saturday: 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
How To reach Waterfront Cafe by Public Transport
- By Bus: Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Waterfront Cafe Trips
102 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Bridgetown, Bogota from São LeopoldoBy: Carla NascimentoCity: Bridgetown, Bogota
Waterfront Cafe, Bridgetown Reviews
If you do one thing in Bridgetown it’s eating here. The cutest little place with free WiFI and an amazing staff who knows what they are doing. Some of the best cocktails and food on the island. All made in house from salad dressings to dessert. It’s right on the boardwalk so it’s great for people watching as well. Perfect for a quick bite after a kind day of shopping. Highly recommended and will definitely come back.
Amazing food, great customer service..warm friendly staff, just beautiful
We just had the pleasure of having lunch at the waterfront cafe. Our welcoming and attentive waitress , served me the best fish cakes I've had so far. I'll be back!
Great food atmosphere and staff what more could you ask for
Great Food/drinks. Nice views!