- Address: The Careenage, Bridgetown, Barbados
- Phone: +1-2464270093
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Cafe, Family And Kids
About Waterfront Cafe, Bridgetown
Waterfront Cafe is a traditional Caribbean bistro located in the historic city of Bridgetown. This place offers delectable Crab Cake, Crusted Chicken, fresh salads, apple pie, carrot cake and great cocktails. The bar of this eatery offers Red Wines, Rose Wines, White Wines & Champagne from all over the world. From Thursday to Saturday, you can enjoy live performances dining in this beautiful place which is also known as "Oasis". The dockside dining, the classy bar and lounge area and the informal ambience of Waterfront Cafe make this restaurant the ideal place to spend a great night out.
Waterfront Cafe Information
- Please call and make prior reservations.
- Please call and check if the cafe is open on the day of your visit.
- The cafe is usually closed on Sundays.
- Choose the outdoor seating to enjoy the breathtaking views the cafe offers.
Waterfront Cafe Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
- Thursday to Saturday: 6 pm to 10 pm
- VSOP Dixieland Jazz Band: Thursday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- CiCi and her Band: Friday: 8 pm to 11 pm
- Various Bands & Artist weekly: Saturday: 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm
How To reach Waterfront Cafe by Public Transport
- By Bus: Princess Alice Bus Terminal
- Fairchild Street Bus Terminal
- Hire a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bridgetown before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bridgetown and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Waterfront Cafe
39.9% of people who visit Bridgetown include Waterfront Cafe in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
39.88% of people start their Waterfront Cafe visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Waterfront Cafe
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Waterfront Cafe
Waterfront Cafe Map
Waterfront Cafe Trips
Waterfront Cafe, Bridgetown Reviews
If you do one thing in Bridgetown it’s eating here. The cutest little place with free WiFI and an amazing staff who knows what they are doing. Some of the best cocktails and food on the island. All made in house from salad dressings to dessert. It’s right on the boardwalk so it’s great for people watching as well. Perfect for a quick bite after a kind day of shopping. Highly recommended and will definitely come back.
We just had the pleasure of having lunch at the waterfront cafe. Our welcoming and attentive waitress , served me the best fish cakes I've had so far. I'll be back!
Seafront full service restaurant with covered outdoor seating. International menu with a local flavour
Relaxed atmosphere, service was quick, and pleasant. I had flying fish on a bum, accompanied with fries and a salad. The fish was decently seasoned and prepared, the bum tasted a little stale. Good selection of drinks and food at descent pricing.
Tourist trap in downtown Bridgetown with all day happy hour specials. The rum punch was pre-mixed and tasted completely artificial - returned it and told we would have to pay for it because "we drank from it" (one sip each). Long wait for the food and the staff seemed distant and disinterested. This was the only place we found that charges you for mayo for your fries!
All QuestionsWaterfront cafe
- Maengwyn Hir Caravan Park
- Ace Framing & Art Gallery
- Coxs Tackle
- Stephenson's Memorial Works
- Real Simulation
- Trout, Graham, Flies
- Caeran Caravan Park
- Brampton Gardens Green
- Guide Post Library
- Capricorn Mobile Disco
- Holy Family Parent And Toddler Group
- Bomersund Social Club
- Cleaswell Hill Library
- Paddock Hall Equestrian Centre