Brienz Rothorn Bahn is a steam operated train that will take you around the city in grand style. The train is about 122 years old and takes you on top of the Swiss Mountains. The ride is a fun adventure which you can enjoy with family and friends and is a great way to explore the whole area. The train takes you up the mountains where a spectacular and stunning view awaits you. A one of a kind attraction, the train has been very popular among tourists for its splendour and historic importance.
Brienz Rothorn Bahn Travel Tips
- Single booking is not possible.
- Only 2 motorised vehicles can get on one train.
Entrance Ticket Details For Brienz Rothorn Bahn
- There are discounts for children.
- Discounts for groups are also available.
- The ticket price mentioned is for one way only.
- Return tickets are also available.
Brienz Rothorn Bahn Hours
- Timings can vary depending on the season and is best to be known locally.
How to Reach Brienz Rothorn Bahn
- Trains from Planalp are available which will get you close to the station.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brienz before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brienz and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Brienz include Brienz Rothorn Bahn in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
51.28% of people start their Brienz Rothorn Bahn visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Brienz Rothorn Bahn
92.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brienz Rothorn Bahn