Cultural Centre4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Grey St & Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia Map
- Phone: +61-738407100
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Located by the Brisbane River, the Cultural Centre is a spacious multi-venue area where you will find museums, performing arts theatre as well as a State Library. Overlooking the city, the Cultural Centre is a premier space for enjoying and hosting ballet shows, musical performances, and drama performed by the excellent local and international talents. Enjoy watching different genres of artworks at the Queensland Art Gallery or check out the John Oxley Library for having an insight of the historical development of the state.
How to Reach Cultural Centre
- Buses 60, 61, 66, 100, 105, 107, 108, 110, 111 etc to stop –Cultural Centre
- Cultural Centre Address: Grey St & Melbourne St, South Brisbane QLD 4101, Australia
- Cultural Centre Contact Number: +61-738407100
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.13% of people who visit Brisbane include Cultural Centre in their plan
95% of people start their Cultural Centre visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cultural Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cultural Centre
People normally club together Dunbar Street and Brisbane Cruises while planning their visit to Cultural Centre.