Ekka29 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006, Australia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-732533900
- Tags: Family And Kids, Festival
Ekka is considered to be Queensland’s largest annual agricultural show wherein around 40,000 visitors come every year and participate in various competitions and enjoy the spectacular night shows and programs. This festival traces back to 1876 when it was first held as a means of showing the agricultural and industrial exhibits. Today, when you go there, you will find numerous other things like side show alley, animal parades, wood chopping competitions and much more. You will get to taste fairy floss, pluto pups, burgers and chips. You will see lots of students around who have come for excursion trips as it is the best open classroom. For lots of entertainment and information, try making it to Ekka.
More about Brisbane
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Brisbane trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
Hotels like Kangaroo Point Holiday Apartments, Allegro Apartments and Ibis Brisbane will solve your problem of where to stay in Brisbane.
Curated Brisbane vacation packages await! Book the best ones and start turning your dream into reality.Discover various ways for how to reach Brisbane and complete the booking by choosing your mode of transport.
How to Reach Ekka
- Train EXFG to station-Exhibition Station
- Ekka Address: Brisbane Showgrounds, 600 Gregory Terrace, Bowen Hills QLD 4006, Australia
- Ekka Contact Number: +61-732533900
- Ekka Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.94% of people who visit Brisbane include Ekka in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Ekka visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Ekka
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ekka
People normally club together Sushi Kotobuki and The Brisbane River Cruise while planning their visit to Ekka.