Moreton BayCurrently Open
- Address: Moreton Bay, Moreton island, Brisbane, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Water Body, View Point, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Scuba, Snorkeling
Moreton Bay - Review
Moreton Bay is a coastal paradise situated at a mere 20 kms from Brisbane. It is great for a day trip and offers excellent opportunities for swimming, snorkeling and diving in pristine blue waters. The stunning beaches are noteworthy for their silky white sands and gorgeous views. One can choose to feed dolphins or laze around on the beach for hours.
Moreton Bay Information
- Moreton is situated only 15 mins from Brisbane airport.
- There are day cruises that take tourists to Moreton Bay.
How To reach Moreton Bay by Public Transport
- Ferries run daily to and from Moreton Bay.
Restaurants Near Moreton Bay
- The Gutter bar
- Cast Away Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Moreton Bay
62.92% of people who visit Brisbane include Moreton Bay in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
30.52% of people start their Moreton Bay visit around 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Moreton Bay
76.73% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Moreton Bay