Mt. Coot-tha Lookout2308 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1012 Sir Samel Griffith Drive,Brisbane,Queensland, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, View Point, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Imagine a sea of twinkling lights and a breathtaking view of one of Australia’s best cities! The MT Coo-tha lookout is a great place to spend a few hours gazing at the wonders of Brisbane City. There are also picnic and barbeque spots that can be used for a family’s day out in the sun. If you’re up to it, take the Aborginal art Trail that gives an interesting peek into their art and culture. A lovely escape from the demanding city life!
Mt. Coot-tha Lookout Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable walking shoes if you want to scroll in the reserve.
- Wheelchair access is available.
How to Reach Mt. Coot-tha Lookout
- To get here via public transport, take bus 471 from bus stop 40 on Adelaide St, opposite King George Sq.
- Summit Restaurant
- Kuta Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
83.08% of people who visit Brisbane include Mt. Coot-tha Lookout in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Mt. Coot-tha Lookout visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mt. Coot-tha Lookout
94.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mt. Coot-tha Lookout