Parliament House, Brisbane
About Parliament House, Brisbane
Parliament House, Brisbane - Address, Phone Number
Address: George St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 16.1K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Parliament house is a glorious building made in 1867 that houses the Parliament of Queensland. It is fascinating to experience the atmosphere of the parliament, with its many chambers and rooms, each having interesting political stories hidden in the walls. The High Tea that is held on specific dates is highly popular for its lavish spread and variety of teas laid out by the resident chefs. One can even witness the Parliament in session through the visitors balcony.
Parliament House Information
- On days that the Parliament is not sitting,the tours take place at 1:00 pm, 2:00pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm respectively.
- On days that the Parliament is sitting,a visitor can witness the Parliament session through the visitor’s balcony.
- The Cost of attending the Hightea at parliament is 41 AUD for Traditional and 47 AUD for Special.
How To reach Parliament House by Public Transport
- There are a number of buses that come to the Parliament House.
- One can also catch a ferry to the Parliament.
- A free city loop bus circles the CBD area, it also stops at the parliament house.
Restaurants Near Parliament House
- Pancake Manor
- Coffee Depot
- Noritor Bar & Restaurant
- Little Singapore
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
Parliament House, Brisbane Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Collective Markets
- Oaks Casino Towers
- Eat Street Markets
- Mantra Terrace Hotel
- Mt Coot-tha Rd At Botanic Gardens, Stop 17
- The Sebel Brisbane
- Oaks Aurora Tower
- Movie World
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre
- Brisbane Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brisbane
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brisbane
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brisbane
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brisbane
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brisbane
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brisbane