Parliament HouseCurrently Open
- Address: George St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-734067111
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
The Parliament house is a glorious building made in 1867 that houses the Parliament of Queensland. It is fascinating to experience the atmosphere of the parliament, with its many chambers and rooms, each having interesting political stories hidden in the walls. The High Tea that is held on specific dates is highly popular for its lavish spread and variety of teas laid out by the resident chefs. One can even witness the Parliament in session through the visitors balcony.
Parliament House Travel Tips
- On days that the Parliament is not sitting,the tours take place at 1:00 pm, 2:00pm, 3:00 pm and 4:00 pm respectively.
- On days that the Parliament is sitting,a visitor can witness the Parliament session through the visitor’s balcony.
- The Cost of attending the Hightea at parliament is 41 AUD for Traditional and 47 AUD for Special.
How to Reach Parliament House
- There are a number of buses that come to the Parliament House.
- One can also catch a ferry to the Parliament.
- A free city loop bus circles the CBD area, it also stops at the parliament house.
- Pancake Manor
- Coffee Depot
- Noritor Bar & Restaurant
- Little Singapore
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Parliament House Address: George St, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- Parliament House Contact Number: +61-734067111
- Parliament House Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Parliament House(preferred time): 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Parliament House: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
80.13% of people who visit Brisbane include Parliament House in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
48.71% of people start their Parliament House visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Parliament House
58.84% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House
People normally club together City Botanical Gardens and South Bank Parklands while planning their visit to Parliament House.