Queensland Performing Arts CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Grey St, South Brisbane QLD 4101,Australia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:35 pm Details
- Phone: +61-738407100
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Entertainment, Performance, Theatre
The Queensland Performing Arts Centre is a part of the Queensland Cultural Centre. A number of amazing shows like the King & I are performed at the centre besides the other variety of activities in music, dance and theatre. While in Brisbane, spending an evening here is a great option to witness the rich culture of arts in Australia. There are a number of dining options around the center.
- Do read up the schedule before you go so that you can catch a popular show.
- Alight at the Cultural centre bus stop or the South Brisbane train station.
- Lyrebird Restaurant
- The Fox Hotel
- Era Bistro
- Russel Street Wine Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
94.61% of people who visit Brisbane include Queensland Performing Arts Centre in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
39.67% of people start their Queensland Performing Arts Centre visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Queensland Performing Arts Centre
50.1% of people prefer walking in order to reach Queensland Performing Arts Centre