Roma Street Parkland2371 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Parkland Blvd, Brisbane QLD 4000, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-730064545
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Roma Street parkland is 16 hectares full of lush greenery, coffee and tea plantations and native gardens that make it a subtropical paradise. There a number of things to do for families like barbeques and walks through rainforests. Check out the unique art pieces in the park created by talented artistes. A day well spent!
An expansive area of natural beauty and delight, Roma Street Parkland offers a day of rejuvenation in the lap of Mother Nature. Although there are no tickets for Roma Street Parkland, yet we offer you a chance to know this attraction better as you book tickets for Roma Street Parkland tours with us. Visit our ticket section to know more about Roma Street Parkland ticket prices in various categories. Rest assured that these Roma Street Parkland Tickets will offer you a hassle free access to this place.
Roma Street Parkland Travel Tips
- Keep an eye for lizards that are native to the park but are extremely harmless.
- Pets are allowed in the Parklands but must be with their owners at all times.
- No swimming or fishing permitted at the lake.
How to Reach Roma Street Parkland
- Access through Roma Street rail station, tunnel no 10. Or take the bus no 323.
- Visitors can enjoy a meal at the Melange cafe at the Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
85.94% of people who visit Brisbane include Roma Street Parkland in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
38.43% of people start their Roma Street Parkland visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Roma Street Parkland
92.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Roma Street Parkland