Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium1291 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Mt Coot-Tha Rd, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia, Brisbane
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-734032578
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Sir Thomas Planetarium is located at the entrance of the Brisbane Botanical gardens and is the only stand alone planetarium in Australia. A great place to explore space and beyond, the planetarium is equipped with state of the art telescopes and qualified astronomers. The shows inside the Cosmic Skydome are definitely the show stopper.
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium Travel Tips
- Special shows for children under 9:00 at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm on weekends.
- Prior booking recommended.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
- For children (under 15) are 8 AUD and concessional is 12.50 AUD.
- Show Prices are 33AUD for Adults and 20 AUD for Children (under 15).
How to Reach Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
- From the city, take bus 471, or the Great City Circle bus (598 or 599) from various suburbs.
- Summit Bar and Restaurant
- Brent’s Dining Experience
- Deer Duck Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.28% of people who visit Brisbane include Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
68.31% of people start their Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium