Sir Thomas Brisbane PlanetariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Mt Coot-Tha Rd, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia, Brisbane
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-734032578
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium - Review
Sir Thomas Planetarium is located at the entrance of the Brisbane Botanical gardens and is the only stand alone planetarium in Australia. A great place to explore space and beyond, the planetarium is equipped with state of the art telescopes and qualified astronomers. The shows inside the Cosmic Skydome are definitely the show stopper.
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium Information
- Special shows for children under 9:00 at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm on weekends.
- Prior booking recommended.
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium Ticket Prices
- For children (under 15) are 8 AUD and concessional is 12.50 AUD.
- Show Prices are 33AUD for Adults and 20 AUD for Children (under 15).
How To reach Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium by Public Transport
- From the city, take bus 471, or the Great City Circle bus (598 or 599) from various suburbs.
Restaurants Near Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
- Summit Bar and Restaurant
- Brent’s Dining Experience
- Deer Duck Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
95% of people who visit Brisbane include Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
66% of people start their Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
93.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium Map
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium Trips
Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium, Brisbane Reviews
Planetarium is Nice, the inside is cool. Be there early if you are wishing to have the show. Can fill up fast :)
Not open on a Monday. Travelled to it expecting it to be open as everything I looked up told me it is meant to be open. But, it wasn't. Wasted trip on my holiday here. Also, the actual entrance is incredibly unclear.
Brisbane Planetarium is one of the best places to visit for kids and everyone interested in an insight of the infinite cosmic world. It is equipped with a 12.5 m sky projection dome. The ticketed price is worth paying for the cosmic dome, which may pave way to a future astro-physicist. Parking on-site is free and so os the general entry to the planetarium.
I'm a repeat customer here, Consistently interesting. The staff are so helpful and the shows are amazing. My daughter loved the show and staff answered all her questions. Staff are very happy to talk to children and make them feel welcome. The displays are engaging and informative. Will be back :)
Never been there before and will never go back. One particular biddy staff member was rude and just a horrible person and made my son cry. Ruined our whole experience.
All QuestionsSir thomas brisbane planetarium
- Garsington Opera
- Buckinghamshire County Council
- Stokenchurch Library
- Stokenchurch Gallery
- Wormsley Estate
- Sir Paul Getty Cricket Ground
- St Peter's Church Inkberrow
- Commandery Civil War Centre
- The Swan Theare, Worcester
- Worcester Ten Pin Bowling
- Perry Wood Local Nature Reserve
- Royal Worcester Porcelain Works
- Arboretum Community Garden
- Angels & Demonds
- Deep & Dirty Project