Sir Thomas Brisbane PlanetariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Mt Coot-Tha Rd, Toowong QLD 4066, Australia, Brisbane
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:30 pm Details
- Phone: +61-734032578
- Ticket Price: 15 AUD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Observatory, Planetarium , Family And Kids
Sir Thomas Planetarium is located at the entrance of the Brisbane Botanical gardens and is the only stand alone planetarium in Australia. A great place to explore space and beyond, the planetarium is equipped with state of the art telescopes and qualified astronomers. The shows inside the Cosmic Skydome are definitely the show stopper.
- Special shows for children under 9:00 at 11:30 am and 12:30 pm on weekends.
- Prior booking recommended.
- For children (under 15) are 8 AUD and concessional is 12.50 AUD.
- Show Prices are 33AUD for Adults and 20 AUD for Children (under 15).
- From the city, take bus 471, or the Great City Circle bus (598 or 599) from various suburbs.
- Summit Bar and Restaurant
- Brent’s Dining Experience
- Deer Duck Bistro
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brisbane before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brisbane and book an accommodation of your choice.
57.05% of people who visit Brisbane include Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
68.31% of people start their Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
94.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sir Thomas Brisbane Planetarium
Hadn’t been here for years. Ever since my school days in which they still had the old star projector. Old I know. 😉 But they’ve revamped and upgraded into an amazing experience. So many different shows and the immersion of the animations now are truly to be witnessed. If you haven’t been here for a long time, grab the family and come along. Really enjoyed it.
Planetarium is Nice, the inside is cool. Be there early if you are wishing to have the show. Can fill up fast :)
Saturday night live. Absolutely brilliant show! Looking forward to returning for more.
I'm a repeat customer here, Consistently interesting. The staff are so helpful and the shows are amazing. My daughter loved the show and staff answered all her questions. Staff are very happy to talk to children and make them feel welcome. The displays are engaging and informative. Will be back :)
Kids loved it, try to go there on a clear night to get the full experience.