Are you looking for what to do in Brisbane?
PLACES TO SEE
- Brisbane City Sights: Tour buses are one of the best ways to really experience everything that Brisbane has to offer. These buses tour you through the streets of Brisbane and you can hop on and off at your leisure if you want to spend more time in one area of the city dining at a restaurant or strolling through a park.
- Moreton Bay & Islands: Located just 25 kilometres from Brisbane’s central business district, Moreton Bay & Islands is the place to go if you want to indulge yourself in some magnificent diving, surfing, or sand tobogganing. With crystal blue waters and white sandy beaches, this place is sure to take your breath away!
- City Botanical Gardens: Take a stroll through Brisbane’s non-indigenous cultural landscapes, centrally located between the city and South Bank, where you will find a rich mixture of historical specimens and rare plantings from Australia and around the world.
- Shopping: Brisbane offers a wonderful shopping experience. Enjoy the Riverside Market Pier, located along the Brisbane River, where you can enjoy fashion, books, pastries and cafes. The BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets offer over 60 up and coming local artisans selling handmade items like clothing, jewellery, and pottery.
- Wining & Dining: Brisbane offers a wide selection of cuisine and fine wines to satisfy everyone’s palate. Whether you’re in the mood for fine Italian, Mexican, Thai or authentic Australian cuisine, you can find it all (and more) in Brisbane. Urbane is one of Brisbane’s most renowned restaurants, offering modern, organic fine food. The Crosstown Eating House is a good place to go if you are craving hearty, rustic dishes like homemade meatballs or burgers. 1889 Enoteca was recently awarded “Best Wines List in Australia.” This place offers a romantic ambiance to pair alongside with a bottle of wine and traditional Roman seafood dishes.
- Nightlife: For the beer-lover in you, be sure to check out the Archive Beer Boutique & Bistro, offering a wide selection of over 80 craft beers. If wine is more your style, Cru Bar and Cellar provides a stealth wine list in a contemporary setting.
Below we have a list of things to do in Brisbane and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Brisbane getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Brisbane with confidence.