At-bristol Science Centre3063 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Anchor Rd, Harbourside, Bristol BS1 5DB, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1179151000
- Ticket Price: 14 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Educational Site, Family And Kids
At-Bristol Science Centre is a neat science centre that is very famous among tourists and locals alike. It exhibits interactive activities and a fun filled journey through the marvels of science. The place is also famous for its planetarium which is a centre of attraction. The place is a good place to spend some fun and quality time with family and friends and is highly rated by travellers for its amazing and breath taking displays of science.
Entrance Ticket Details For At-bristol Science Centre
- Child (aged 3-15)- 8.95 British Pounds
- Children under the age of 2 get free entry
- Family of four prices- 39.3. British pond
- Grandparents Family prices- 37.30 British pounds
- Additional children ticket price is 7.90 British Pound
How to Reach At-bristol Science Centre
- Buses can be taken to Anchor Road (W-bound) and Anchor Road (E-bound) which is very nearby to the location.
- Rentals and taxis are easily available in the city.
- Avis Bristol Temple Meads Train Station is the closest station and can be accessed to get to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include At-bristol Science Centre in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
38.82% of people start their At-bristol Science Centre visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see At-bristol Science Centre
52.7% of people prefer walking in order to reach At-bristol Science Centre