Blaise CastleCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Bristol, City of Bristol BS10 7QT, United Kingdom
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1179223719
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, Castle, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Blaise Castle is mansion in the city of Bristol and is one of the best tourist destinations in the place. The 18th century mansion is a beautiful estate located near Henbury and is a point of interest for all travellers and locals alike. The castle is truly magnificent and is free for all which makes it a must place to visit. Built in 1796–1798 the whole place was designed by William Paty and has been in the limelight since then because of its picturesque architecture and the history that it carries. There is a separate play area for children that make the place a perfect getaway for families.
Blaise Castle Travel Tips
- Closing Time may fluctuate and hence it is advised to go early.
How to Reach Blaise Castle
- Arnall Drive (NW-bound) is the nearest bus stop to the place.
- Avonmouth is the closest train station to the place.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
11.55% of people who visit Bristol include Blaise Castle in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50% of people start their Blaise Castle visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Blaise Castle
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blaise Castle