Bristol Ferry Boat
- Address: 44 The Grove, Bristol BS1 4RB, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1179273416
- Ticket Price: 16 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Boating
Bristol ferry boating is one thing that no traveller should miss out on. The beautiful waters below you and scintillating scenery to accompany you this becomes a hot tourist destination. Take a day out, pack some snacks and make this boat ride for an experience of a lifetime. The boat ride is a very innovative way to get around the city as well as enjoy the scenery along the way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bristol Ferry Boat
- 50 British Pound Family (2 Adults 3 Concs.)
- The price mentioned is for Grand tour.
Bristol Ferry Boat Hours
- Timings are according to the schedule and are changeable hence can be known locally or through the timetable.
How to Reach Bristol Ferry Boat
- The Grove (Stop bm) is the closest bus station and getting a bus is easy from the location.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
- Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest train station and getting a train is rather easy.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include Bristol Ferry Boat in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.33% of people start their Bristol Ferry Boat visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bristol Ferry Boat
63.37% of people prefer walking in order to reach Bristol Ferry Boat
Bristol Ferry Boat Reviews & Ratings
Great way of transportation from City centre to Bristol temple meads Station
What a great day out. We were welcomed on board and our fare options were explained by a friendly member of staff. We went for the All Day ticket, which gives you an 80 minute tour with the option to break your trip or return later in the day. The skipper was obviously very experienced, so getting on and off was safe and easy. Great value, we plan to return next year and buy a weekly ticket.
I love the Ferry - a reasonably priced way to get around the harbour - all the staff are really friendly. If you get the chance jump on one - such a great experience and fantastic views of the area as you go around
Nice staff but not much to see on board
Very good service (lots of stops and frequent boats), very nice staff ! I saw AFTER paying an adult ticket that they had student fares. The sailors was extremely honest because he paid me back the difference of fares. He also indicated me nice places around to visit. Thanks for that moment !