Bristol Ferry Boat2416 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 44 The Grove, Bristol BS1 4RB, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1179273416
- Ticket Price: 16 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Body, Waterfront, Family And Kids, Boating
Bristol ferry boating is one thing that no traveller should miss out on. The beautiful waters below you and scintillating scenery to accompany you this becomes a hot tourist destination. Take a day out, pack some snacks and make this boat ride for an experience of a lifetime. The boat ride is a very innovative way to get around the city as well as enjoy the scenery along the way.
Entrance Ticket Details For Bristol Ferry Boat
- 50 British Pound Family (2 Adults 3 Concs.)
- The price mentioned is for Grand tour.
Bristol Ferry Boat Hours
- Timings are according to the schedule and are changeable hence can be known locally or through the timetable.
How to Reach Bristol Ferry Boat
- The Grove (Stop bm) is the closest bus station and getting a bus is easy from the location.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
- Bristol Temple Meads is the nearest train station and getting a train is rather easy.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include Bristol Ferry Boat in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.33% of people start their Bristol Ferry Boat visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bristol Ferry Boat
63.37% of people prefer walking in order to reach Bristol Ferry Boat