Bristol HarbourCurrently Open
- Address: Bristol Harbour, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Harbour
Bristol Harbour is one of the most important parts to visit in the city of Bristol. From Picturesque scenes that will blow your mind to restaurants that will have you coming for more, the place is a must to visit. The harbour has historic value to the city as it was built in the 13th century and is often referred to as the floating harbour. So come on down and visit the great harbour and visit al the museums, exhibitions and even parties that keep on happening in the place.
How to Reach Bristol Harbour
- Prince Street Bridge Landing is the local port where ferries operate.
- Buses from The Grove (Stop bm) can be taken to get near the location.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.04% of people who visit Bristol include Bristol Harbour in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.11% of people start their Bristol Harbour visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Bristol Harbour
89.47% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bristol Harbour