Hatchet InnCurrently Open
- Address: Hatchet Inn 27 Frogmore St Avon Bristol BS1 5NA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1179294118
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Family And Kids
It is a historic public house which dates back to 1606 but has undergone significant changes to bring the present structure into the picture. Today it is a pub which hosts rock music too. You will get to see beer garden on the premises too. The selection of drinks is exclusive. You can look forward to spending a nice Friday evening at the pub with great drinks on the menu and lively music to entice you to dance to the tunes. Have burrito with beef, hatchet burger, pork belly bites with your drinks and you will enjoy each bite that you have. To look at the old art and how beautifully it has been crafted into a pub go ahead and have a drink here.
How to Reach Hatchet Inn
- College Green (Stop Pb) is the closest bus stop to the place and you can take a bus from there.
- Bristol Temple Meads station’s trains can be taken to the destination.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.73% of people who visit Bristol include Hatchet Inn in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
60% of people start their Hatchet Inn visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hatchet Inn
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hatchet Inn