How to Reach Bristol - The Easiest Way to Reach Bristol
HOW TO GET TO BRISTOL
- By air: Bristol airport is the main airport in the city and can be easily reached by taking a flight directly to the city. You can also take a flight to Heathrow Airport, Birmingham International, Gatwick Airport, Stansted Airport and Cardiff International Airport to reach the destination
- By train: Bristol Temple Meads is the closest station to the city main center and catching a train to the place is fairly easy. You can also take a train to Bristol Parkway and reach the location.
- By bus: National Express is a good way to get in the city .
- By car: The M5 and M4 motorways meet near Bristol and the M32 and so travelling by car is also a viable option.
HOW TO GET AROUND BRISTOL
- On foot: Bristol is a good location to travel on foot as most attractions and tourist spots are close to each other and so it becomes a good exploration journey of the place.
- By Bike: Bristol has its fair share of Bike paths and can be one of the best ways to explore the city as it is convenient and cost effective.
- By train: Bristol Temple Meads offers trains going to most tourist attractions in the city and even to neighboring cities. And so is a good plan to travel by the local transport.
- By bus: City Sightseeing buses are common sight in the place and provide a whole view of the place. Buses are a convenient way to get to know the city better.
- By boat: Ferry boat runs through most parts of Bristol and is an interesting way to see the city.
- By car: There are car pool lanes in the area and hence exploring the place with a car is a good idea.
- By taxi: taxi services like V cars, Bristol Taxis and Yellow Cabs Bristol are available in most places of the destination.
Are you looking for a Bristol travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Bristol
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bristol. The most preferred mode of transport in Bristol is Car.
Average distance: 11.41 km Average time: 28.67 min
Car 55%Driving 26.73 min Walking 1.45 min Waiting 0.45 min Overall average time for 16.7 kms 28.64 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5%Bus 40 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 7.5 kms 50 min
Walking 30%Walking 25.17 min Overall average time for 2.38 kms 25.17 min
How to Reach Bristol from Nearby Cities
|Bath to Bristol||26.93 km||26 mins|
|Newport to Bristol||47.63 km||47 mins|
|Burnham-on-sea to Bristol||50.92 km||50 mins|
|Yeovil to Bristol||56.84 km||56 mins|
|Gloucester to Bristol||59.89 km||59 mins|
|Cardiff to Bristol||65.19 km||1 hour 5 mins|
|Swindon to Bristol||90.64 km||1 hour 30 mins|
|Exeter to Bristol||133.06 km||2 hours 13 mins|
|Neath to Bristol||137.59 km||2 hours 17 mins|
|Birmingham to Bristol||138.36 km||2 hours 18 mins|
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Weymouth
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Exeter
- How to reach Northampton
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach London
- How to reach Chester
- How to reach Liverpool