How to Reach Bristol, United Kingdom
The Easiest Way to Reach Bristol
HOW TO GET TO BRISTOL
- By air: Bristol airport is the main airport in the city and can be easily reached by taking a flight directly to the city. You can also take a flight to Heathrow Airport, Birmingham International, Gatwick Airport, Stansted Airport and Cardiff International Airport to reach the destination
- By train: Bristol Temple Meads is the closest station to the city main center and catching a train to the place is fairly easy. You can also take a train to Bristol Parkway and reach the location.
- By bus: National Express is a good way to get in the city .
- By car: The M5 and M4 motorways meet near Bristol and the M32 and so travelling by car is also a viable option.
HOW TO GET AROUND BRISTOL
- On foot: Bristol is a good location to travel on foot as most attractions and tourist spots are close to each other and so it becomes a good exploration journey of the place.
- By Bike: Bristol has its fair share of Bike paths and can be one of the best ways to explore the city as it is convenient and cost effective.
- By train: Bristol Temple Meads offers trains going to most tourist attractions in the city and even to neighboring cities. And so is a good plan to travel by the local transport.
- By bus: City Sightseeing buses are common sight in the place and provide a whole view of the place. Buses are a convenient way to get to know the city better.
- By boat: Ferry boat runs through most parts of Bristol and is an interesting way to see the city.
- By car: There are car pool lanes in the area and hence exploring the place with a car is a good idea.
- By taxi: taxi services like V cars, Bristol Taxis and Yellow Cabs Bristol are available in most places of the destination.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Bristol and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Bristol
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Bristol. The most preferred mode of transport in Bristol is Car.
Average distance: 11.7 km Average time: 27.07 min
Car 52.94%Driving 25.44 min Walking 1.78 min Waiting 0.56 min Overall average time for 17.41 kms 27.78 min
Bus/Trolleybus 5.88%Bus 40 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 7.5 kms 50 min
Walking 29.41%Walking 21.2 min Overall average time for 2.26 kms 21.2 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Bristol
- How to reach Bath
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Exeter
- How to reach Northampton
- How to reach Plymouth
- How to reach London
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Manchester
- How to reach Leeds
- How to Reach Top Cities in United Kingdom
- How to reach Edinburgh
- How to reach St Andrews
- How to reach Isle Of Skye
- How to reach Aberdeen
- How to reach Canterbury
- How to reach Chester
- How to reach East Lydford
- How to reach Stromeferry
- How to reach Letchworth
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Barcelona
- How to reach Munster House
- How to reach Pias
- How to reach Gonzalez