King StreetCurrently Open
- Address: Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4EF UK, United Kingdom
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Streets
King Street is a seventeenth century street in the centre of Bristol and is a must visit tourist spot. The infrastructure and the whole architecture are to look forward to. The place is sure to take you to a walk through history and make you experience the city in a new fashion. There are many buildings in the place that hold a lot of importance in Bristol likes the LlandogerTrow,St Nicholas' Almshouses and much more. It is these historic buildings and ambiance which makes this a must stop for any tourist.
How to Reach King Street
- Buses from The Centre can be taken to reach the place.
- Ferries can be taken to Welsh Back Landing and then a walk to the destination is easy to do.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.57% of people who visit Bristol include King Street in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
57.14% of people start their King Street visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see King Street
71.43% of people prefer walking in order to reach King Street