King Street, Bristol
About King Street, Bristol
King Street, Bristol - Address
Address: Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 4EF UK
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 836 times in trip plans
Walking Area, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Streets
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
King Street is a seventeenth century street in the centre of Bristol and is a must visit tourist spot. The infrastructure and the whole architecture are to look forward to. The place is sure to take you to a walk through history and make you experience the city in a new fashion. There are many buildings in the place that hold a lot of importance in Bristol likes the LlandogerTrow,St Nicholas' Almshouses and much more. It is these historic buildings and ambiance which makes this a must stop for any tourist.
How To reach King Street by Public Transport
- Buses from The Centre can be taken to reach the place.
- Ferries can be taken to Welsh Back Landing and then a walk to the destination is easy to do.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
King Street, Bristol Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Blaise Hamlet
- Georgian House Bristol
- Bristol Balloons
- St Nicholas Market
- Blaise Castle
- The Red Lodge Museum
- Queen Square
- Castle Park
- Royal West Of England Academy
- Leigh Woods National Nature Reserve
- Bristol Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bristol
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bristol
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bristol
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bristol
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bristol
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bristol