M Shed, Princes Wharf is a great way to know the history of the destination and hence the museum is a social science one where you can learn about the people of Bristol and their way of life. The museum is free for travellers and is an innovative way to know more about the whole destination. The whole look of the exhibition is very innovative and colorful and exhibits the detailed history of the people.
M Shed, Princes Wharf Hours
Timing for Bank Holidays: 10am-6pm
How to Reach M Shed, Princes Wharf
- On Foot: Located on the harborside it is a 5-10 minute walk from the city center.
- By Boat: You can catch a ferry from Bristol Temple meads to Prince Street which is just 5 minutes from the place.
- By car: You can reach here by taking the city Centre on Wapping Road (BS1 4RN).
- By train: It is a 20 minute walk from Bristol Temple Meads train station to the location.
- By bus: Take a bus from anywhere in the city and will get you till Broad Quay which is only 5 minute away from the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include M Shed, Princes Wharf in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
61.25% of people start their M Shed, Princes Wharf visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see M Shed, Princes Wharf
54.42% of people prefer walking in order to reach M Shed, Princes Wharf