Noah's Ark Zoo Farm305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Clevedon Rd, Wraxall, City of Bristol BS48 1PG, United Kingdom Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1275852606
- Ticket Price: 17 GBP
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids, Nature, Farm
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm is the best way to come up close to nature and have a great time. The park is based on a 110 acres land and acts as a sanctuary for the animals living there which includes lions, tigers and even rhinoceros. The place is a good way to spend some quality family time and is a good experience for children and adults alike.
Entrance Ticket Details For Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- Child 2 - 16 years- 11 British Pounds
- Child under 2 years free
- Concession (over 60 or student)-16 British Pounds
How to Reach Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm (E-bound) is the closest bus station and taking a bus till the stop is the best way.
- Nailsea&Backwell is the nearest train station and taking a train till the place is a good idea.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Address: Clevedon Rd, Wraxall, City of Bristol BS48 1PG, United Kingdom
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Contact Number: +44-1275852606
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Timing: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Price: 17 GBP
- Best time to visit Noah's Ark Zoo Farm(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Noah's Ark Zoo Farm: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
27.11% of people who visit Bristol include Noah's Ark Zoo Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
33.33% of people start their Noah's Ark Zoo Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
People normally club together St Mary Redcliffe Church and M Shed, Princes Wharf while planning their visit to Noah's Ark Zoo Farm.
Noah's Ark Zoo Farm Reviews & Ratings
Do you take blue light card?Answer Report Abuse
Do you do family day tickets?Answer Report Abuse
Ann Campbell Do you have e a cafe any areas u der coverAnswer Report Abuse