Old Down Country Park64 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Foxholes Lane, Tockington, Bristol BS32 4PG, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1454414081
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Set yourselves free and let the child in you have all the fun. This lovely countryside park is spread in 66 acres of land and has pets corner, Adventure Park, animal park, Victorian walled garden, orchard and lovely trails. Monkey bars, grills, slides, cargo nets and a giant jumping pillow will keep your kids busy and they will have their happy moments. You can also go the farm shop and have some good cookies in the café thereafter. The whole ambience of this lovely park makes for a perfect spot for a great family picnic. Pack your stuff, sit in the car and head towards the park.
How to Reach Old Down Country Park
- Rented Car/taxi
- Old Down Country Park Address: Foxholes Lane, Tockington, Bristol BS32 4PG, UK, United Kingdom
- Old Down Country Park Contact Number: +44-1454414081
- Time required to visit Old Down Country Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.42% of people who visit Bristol include Old Down Country Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
36.36% of people start their Old Down Country Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Old Down Country Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Down Country Park
People normally club together Delta Force Paintball North Bristol and Tyndale Monument while planning their visit to Old Down Country Park.