St Mary Redcliffe Church1257 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 12 Colston Parade, Avon, Bristol BS1 6RA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44 -1179291487
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
St Mary Redcliffe is one of the most beautiful churches in whole of Bristol and is known well among locals and tourists. The church is a must go for any tourist visiting Bristol due to its elegance and grandeur. The place is a perfect blend between peace, worship and a great history that makes it the perfect place to be in. The church’s history holds a very important place in Bristol and is one of the most architecturally rich places in the region. From gothic architecture to glittered roofs the place displays exquisite beauty that will win your heart. Be a part of the soulful experience and witness Bristol in its true form.
How to Reach St Mary Redcliffe Church
- Buses from Redcliffe Way (Stop tt) can be taken to the destination.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
- Trains from Bristol Temple Meads can be taken to reach the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include St Mary Redcliffe Church in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
31.25% of people start their St Mary Redcliffe Church visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Mary Redcliffe Church
60.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Mary Redcliffe Church