Temple Church159 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Temple St, Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 6HY, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-3703331181
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
Temple church in Bristol is a ruined church in Radcliff. The leaning tower and the medieval church survived the bombings of the Second World War. The place has become a national heritage point for Bristol and hence a must go attraction for tourists in the city. Beauty, history and architecture that will blow you away are what the city is all about. The graveyard has been turned into a garden which is open to people.
Temple Church Hours
- Timings can be known locally.
How to Reach Temple Church
- Victoria Street (Stop tu) bus stop can be taken to reach the place.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the area.
- Trains from Bristol Temple Meads can be taken to reach there.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Temple Church Address: Temple St, Bristol, City of Bristol BS1 6HY, United Kingdom
- Temple Church Contact Number: +44-3703331181
- Time required to visit Temple Church: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.13% of people who visit Bristol include Temple Church in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
35.71% of people start their Temple Church visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Temple Church
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Temple Church
People normally club together M Shed, Princes Wharf and Cabot Circus while planning their visit to Temple Church.