The Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol
About The Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol
The Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Bridgemaster's Office, Bridge Rd, Bristol BS8 3PA, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 30 GBP
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 12.8K times in trip plans
Bridge, Walking Area
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Clifton Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge which opened in 1864 from Avon Gorge and the river Avon. The bridge is a beautiful marvel of architecture and design and so is a must go for all tourists. Spectacular and picturesque views are what the place is all about. An experience of a life time, the place is the best way to see panoramic view of the city.
The Clifton Suspension Bridge Ticket Prices
- Prices are for crossing 50 times.
- Prices also depend on the number of crossings.
How To reach The Clifton Suspension Bridge by Public Transport
- Ashton Lodge (E-bound) is the nearest bus stop and you can get a bus from there.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
The Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- The Kendleshire Golf Club
- Kingswood Heritage Museum
- Old Down Country Park
- Glenside Hospital Museum
- Skirmish Paintball Bristol
- Christmas Steps
- Bristol Aquarium
- Jungle Rumble Adventure Golf
- TeamSport Bristol
- Bristol And Clifton Golf Club
- Bristol Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Bristol
- What to See in 48 Hours in Bristol
- What to See in 72 Hours in Bristol
- How to Spend 5 Days in Bristol
- How to Spend 6 Days in Bristol
- How to Spend 7 Days in Bristol