The Clifton Suspension BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Bridgemaster's Office, Bridge Rd, Bristol BS8 3PA, United Kingdom
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +44-1179744664
- Ticket Price: 30 GBP
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bridge, Walking Area
The Clifton Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge which opened in 1864 from Avon Gorge and the river Avon. The bridge is a beautiful marvel of architecture and design and so is a must go for all tourists. Spectacular and picturesque views are what the place is all about. An experience of a life time, the place is the best way to see panoramic view of the city.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Prices are for crossing 50 times.
- Prices also depend on the number of crossings.
How to Reach The Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Ashton Lodge (E-bound) is the nearest bus stop and you can get a bus from there.
- Rentals and taxis are also available in the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Bristol before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Bristol and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Bristol include The Clifton Suspension Bridge in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
76.59% of people start their The Clifton Suspension Bridge visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Clifton Suspension Bridge
94.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Clifton Suspension Bridge
The Clifton Suspension Bridge Reviews & Ratings
Do you get any concessions with a blue badge and a higher rate disability?Answer Report Abuse
Though there is a parking space for blue badge holders, I do not think there is any special concession.Report Abuse