Are you looking for what to do in Bristol?
PLACES TO SEE
- M Shed, Princes Wharf is a great way to know the history of the destination and hence the museum is a social science one where you can learn about the people of Bristol and their way of life. The museum is free for travellers and is an innovative way to know more about the whole destination.
- At Bristol Science Centre is a neat science center that is very famous among tourists and locals alike. It exhibits interactive activities and a fun filled journey through the marvels of science. The place is also famous for its planetarium which is a center of attraction.
- Bristol Zoo Gardens is an amazing way to be one with nature and the wild. The place is also a breeding center for animals that are getting extinct. The aim of the zoo is to boost the number of the endangered species and protect biodiversity.
- Blue Reef Aquarium is a national chain of Aquarium in England and is well known for its majestic display of Marine life. A perfect place to visit with families the aquarium is nothing less than simply amazing.
- Brunel's SS Great Britain is a museum like no other and operates in an actual ship; the ship was a former passenger Steamship. The museum is one of Bristol’s most famous attractions and sees a lot of tourists all the year round.
- The Clifton Suspension Bridge is a suspension bridge which opened in 1864 from Avon Gorge and the river Avon. The bridge is a beautiful marvel of architecture and design and so is a must go for all tourists.
- Cabot Circus is a full family trip and is basically a shopping Centre in Bristol. The place has offices, shops and more than 250 apartments. The place has gained popularity because of its modern architecture and hence is a god place to spend some time with your family and friends.
THINGS TO DO
- Talking a walk in the city of Bristol is a must do for any traveller to really get a feel of the city.
- There are a few museums which can be a good idea to visit
- Taking the ferry in the evening is a good way to enjoy the day.
- Enjoy the local cuisine and explore the savory food pallet of the city.
- The balloon ride in the city is a must try for tourists.
- There are many activities and events in the city which can be known locally.
- Do take a day just to enjoy the nightlife of the city and you would not be disappointed.
- Attend any music festival in the city as Bristol is known for its music.
Below we have a list of things to do in Bristol and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Bristol getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Bristol with confidence.