Zoo Brno429 Votes Currently Open
- Address: U zoologickezahrady 147/46, 635 00 Brno, Czech Republic Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +420-546432311
- Ticket Price: 100 CZK
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Zoo, Family And Kids
Tour routes of more than 7 km in length over an area of 65 hectares takes you through this rather unexpected pleasure. Many hundreds of animals covering birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibian and fish reside here. If you want a look at their complete bestiary, go tot eh zoo website. Plans of r the zoo began in 1935, but it was slow to get off the ground, as it was hard to get land for the purpose. Finally deciding on the area known as Monk’s Mountain, work began on the zoo in 1950, and it wasn’t until 2000 that the zoo entered the membership of the World Zoo Organisation. Several important preservation programmes are conducted here for animals like the little out and the European ground squirrel, and also international projects like the Kura-Kura – Turtles in Danger.
Entrance Ticket Details For Zoo Brno
- CZK 70 for pensioners, students, children 3–15 years, handicapped people.
- CZK 10 for camera permit.
- CZK 20 for video camera permit.
Zoo Brno Hours
- Last entry is an hour before closing.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brno before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brno and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Zoo Brno Address: U zoologickezahrady 147/46, 635 00 Brno, Czech Republic
- Zoo Brno Contact Number: +420-546432311
- Zoo Brno Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Zoo Brno Price: 100 CZK
- Best time to visit Zoo Brno(preferred time): 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Zoo Brno: 05:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
49.71% of people who visit Brno include Zoo Brno in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
69.57% of people start their Zoo Brno visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Zoo Brno
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zoo Brno
People normally club together Punkva Caves And Macocha Abyss and Mendel Museum while planning their visit to Zoo Brno.