Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold CoastCurrently Closed
- Address: 1 Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
- Timings: 06:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +61-755634900
- Ticket Price: 85 AUD
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Food And Drinks, Dine In, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast - Review
Dracula’s Cabaret Restaurant is Australia’s longest running dinner theatre. It offers the visitors a thrilling experience packed with contemporary music, comedy, theatre, puppetry and fine dining. The three-course dinner offered here features the best of Australian cuisine with flair of madness. Every corner of this restaurant hides a thrill that promises to provide you an unforgettable experience. This one of its kind place attracts people from all over in large numbers and weekend nights here are generally full.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Horror themed Parties and events
- Horror themed range of desserts
- Van Helsing cocktail bar
- Dracula’s 2 hour live production featuring some of Australia’s most talented performers.
Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast Ticket Prices
- Check official website for detailed prices.
Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast Opening and Closing Hours
- There are special facilities arranged for the people with disabilities.
How To reach Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast by Public Transport
- By Bus to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
- Bus no. 705, 731, 736, 738, 741, 743, 744, 745, 750, 751, 752, 753, 754, 755 and 756.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Broadbeach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broadbeach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast
95% of people who visit Broadbeach include Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
59.6% of people start their Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast
93.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast
Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast Map
Dracula's Cabaret Restaurant Gold Coast, Broadbeach Reviews
It was a fun special night. We had the VIP ticket. But I think the cabaret ticket would have been better. It's close to the stage and has the same food. But it was a fun experience. If you want photos, some extra cocktails and snack and fun ride VIP is for you. But next time we will do the cabaret. Food was Good I enjoyed the Salmon.
Excellent experience. From the set up with theming and entrance way to the ghost train ride to the main theatre, to the show and food itself, just excellent. Food was well prepared and well done. Good selection and most allergies catered for. Bar and table drink service was prompt and large variety on offer. Show was a wild ride with virtually continuous audience involvement. From 'pre-show' warm up acts to the main event, the actors and effects were amazing. An experience not to be missed, make sure you aim for a busier night for the amazing atmosphere!
Dracula's cabaret restaurant is a fun show to see with friends. there's lots of music and comedy while your served a st menu. the food is actually quite good and drink flow easily. book ahead on the website, VIP was not worth it fir us but others get a different experience. overall if your into shows, you'll have a good time especially with a group. note you often get seated with random people
This place is unreal! Totally blew all my expectations out of the water. The venue- amazing, the staff- amazing, the music- amazing! and most of all the show and every one in it- INCREDIBLE!! Could not stop talking about it on the way home.
Excellent atmosphere, hilarious show and staff. Wait staff were exceptional. Impressive effort with the volume of guests served. Food was good considering it was alternate drop. This was an experience. Well worth the price.
All QuestionsDracula's cabaret restaurant gold coast
- Loft On Fifth - A STUNNING EVENT SPACE
- Jay Hood Wright Park Dog Run
- Museum Quality Finishes
- Chinese Arts Revival
- Pancreatic Cancer 5K Research Walk/Run - PurpleStride New York City
- Amy Wolf Fine Art
- Holy Family Church
- Jack Brause Library & Information Center
- Battery Park Ferry Terminal
- Kingsborough Performing Arts Center
- Museum Of The City New York Inc.
- Front Desk Apparatus
- Congregation Or Zarua Bus Office
- Mary Poppins
- Franciscan Friars Immaculate Conception Province