How to Reach Broadbeach, Australia
The Easiest Way to Reach Broadbeach
- By Air: The Gold Coast International Airport (Coolangatta) is located just 18 km south of Broadbeach. From the airport, you can fly international direct to Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand and China. International destinations, with a stopover in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, include Thailand, Japan, China, Vietnam, India, Korea, Europe and the USA. Domestically, you can fly to Adelaide, Launceston, Perth, Cairns, Mackay, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart and Newcastle. The route 777 bus departs from the Gold Coast Airport daily to Broadbeach South Tram Station. It takes approx. 30 minutes to reach Broadbeach.
- By Train: The Gold Coast train system has stations at Varsity Lakes, Robina, Nerang, Helensvale and Coomera. The train runs through to Brisbane city and also through to Brisbane Airport. To reach Broadbeach, depart from Nerang and then take a connecting bus.
- By Bus: Surfside Buslines operates within the northern New South Wales suburbs with major interchanges connecting passengers to Queensland services, located in Tweed Heads and Coolangatta.
- By Car: Car rental at Gold Coast Airport is serviced by most of the leading companies including Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty and Europcar. Most of these companies will also have offices in Surfers Paradise and also at Brisbane Airport.
- By Tram: TransLink Gold Coast tram service has 16 stops, running from Gold Coast University Hospital to Broadbeach South. The Gold Coast ‘go explore card’ is the cheapest way to travel (day pass). You can reload your card at 7-Eleven outlets, tram station fare machines or online.
- By Bus: Local scheduled bus services for the region extend from Dreamworld (at Upper Coomera) in the north to the Qld/NSW border. It also services the Northern NSW region from Murwillumbah and the Tweed Coast to the NSW/QLD border. The Gold Coast ‘go explore card’ can be used on Translink buses.
- By Train: The Glink Light Rail operates throughout the Gold Coast, connecting Broadbeach to Surfers Parade, Southport and the Gold Coast University Hospital with 16 station stops. There are two stations located in Broadbeach: Broadbeach South (located in front of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre) and Broadbeach North, in front of the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on the Gold Coast Highway.
- By Car: Broadbeach Bargain Car Rentals and Bargain Wheels can be contacted for hiring cars to explore the city.
- By Taxi: Gold Coast Cabs is the local company used for taxis, operating 24 hours a day all year round.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Broadbeach and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Broadbeach
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Broadbeach. The most preferred mode of transport in Broadbeach is Car.
Average distance: 18.15 km Average time: 28.68 min
Car 61.54%Driving 26 min Walking 0.38 min Overall average time for 21 kms 26.38 min
Motorbike 7.69%Motorbike 14 min Walking 0.5 min Overall average time for 8.6 kms 14.5 min
Walking 15.38%Walking 35 min Driving 10 min Overall average time for 11.5 kms 45 min
- How to Reach Cities Near Broadbeach
- How to reach Surfers Paradise
- How to reach Gold Coast
- How to reach Southport
- How to reach Coombabah
- How to reach Coolangatta
- How to reach South Stradbroke
- How to reach Pacific Pines
- How to reach Nerang Street
- How to reach Moreton Island
- How to Reach Top Cities in Australia
- How to reach Sydney
- How to reach Melbourne
- How to reach Adelaide
- How to reach Geelong
- How to reach Perth
- How to reach Exmouth
- How to reach Darkes Forest
- How to reach Corinda
- How to reach Wolffdene
- How to Reach Cities Around the World
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Ozona
- How to reach Azzaba
- How to reach Le Teich