How to Reach Broadbeach
- By Air: The Gold Coast International Airport (Coolangatta) is located just 18 km south of Broadbeach. From the airport, you can fly international direct to Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Fiji, New Zealand and China. International destinations, with a stopover in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur, include Thailand, Japan, China, Vietnam, India, Korea, Europe and the USA. Domestically, you can fly to Adelaide, Launceston, Perth, Cairns, Mackay, Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne, Hobart and Newcastle. The route 777 bus departs from the Gold Coast Airport daily to Broadbeach South Tram Station. It takes approx. 30 minutes to reach Broadbeach.
- By Train: The Gold Coast train system has stations at Varsity Lakes, Robina, Nerang, Helensvale and Coomera. The train runs through to Brisbane city and also through to Brisbane Airport. To reach Broadbeach, depart from Nerang and then take a connecting bus.
- By Bus: Surfside Buslines operates within the northern New South Wales suburbs with major interchanges connecting passengers to Queensland services, located in Tweed Heads and Coolangatta.
- By Car: Car rental at Gold Coast Airport is serviced by most of the leading companies including Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty and Europcar. Most of these companies will also have offices in Surfers Paradise and also at Brisbane Airport.
- By Tram: TransLink Gold Coast tram service has 16 stops, running from Gold Coast University Hospital to Broadbeach South. The Gold Coast ‘go explore card’ is the cheapest way to travel (day pass). You can reload your card at 7-Eleven outlets, tram station fare machines or online.
- By Bus: Local scheduled bus services for the region extend from Dreamworld (at Upper Coomera) in the north to the Qld/NSW border. It also services the Northern NSW region from Murwillumbah and the Tweed Coast to the NSW/QLD border. The Gold Coast ‘go explore card’ can be used on Translink buses.
- By Train: The Glink Light Rail operates throughout the Gold Coast, connecting Broadbeach to Surfers Parade, Southport and the Gold Coast University Hospital with 16 station stops. There are two stations located in Broadbeach: Broadbeach South (located in front of the Pacific Fair Shopping Centre) and Broadbeach North, in front of the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on the Gold Coast Highway.
- By Car: Broadbeach Bargain Car Rentals and Bargain Wheels can be contacted for hiring cars to explore the city.
- By Taxi: Gold Coast Cabs is the local company used for taxis, operating 24 hours a day all year round.