Jupiters Casino, Broadbeach
About Jupiters Casino, Broadbeach
Jupiters Casino, Broadbeach - Address, Phone Number
Address: Gold Coast Hwy & Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Added 28.5K times in trip plans
Bar, Casino, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Tourist Center, Spa, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Jupiters Casino is a premier entertainment destination located near the Nerang River, on the Gold Coast. Opened in 1986, it was Queensland’s first Casino and has undergone some major renovations and makeovers over the period of time. The Jupitrs Casino compound consists of 8 bars, 7 restaurants, a theatre, health spa, and a gym. There is a monorail as well that connects it to the Oasis Shopping Centre across the road.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Over 1300 gaming machines
- 70 gaming tables including Blackjack, Jupiters21 and Roulette.
- State of the art theatre – Musical concerts and other events are organised here.
- Private Gaming rooms
- Award winning Bars and Restaurants
Jupiters Casino Information
- The rooms here get full on weekend and major celebrations, it is advised to reserve your rooms in advance if you plan to stay at the Jupiters Hotel and Casino.
Jupiters Casino Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit: 5:30pm – 11:00pm
- Enquire Before Visit.
How To reach Jupiters Casino by Public Transport
- By Bus to Victoria Ave at Broadbeach Mall.
- Bus no 705
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Broadbeach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broadbeach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Jupiters Casino, Broadbeach Reviews - Write a Review
Since the rename the casino has been slowly going through a refurbishment, so far it's going well. Some areas are aged, but I'm sure they'll be addressed. Staff are curtious, areas are clean. Good variety of places to eat and have a drink. Gambling tables are laid out well. All in all a good place to visit for a bit of fun.
Could not have asked for a better experience! Stayed here before the renovations, and it doesn't even compare to its current state! Very luxurious, even with renovations still going on. Staff are professional and accommodating, and you cannot beat the location. The new restaurants are amazing as well! Definitely recommend.
It's nice to have accommodation, food and entertainment all under the one roof. Friendly service, great restaurants, 24 hr source of entertainment. Basic accommodation, basic amenities. It's a shame that the car park is so old, dark and smelly.
The 1st time we have been to the Casino. Leo Sayer Show was great. Staff with whom i interacted were very professional and courteous. A very positive night.
We went to the Star for my younger sister's awards night. Comfortable seating and a nice ambience. They could make do with more leg room in between the seats though. Looking forward to going there again soon.
- Nearby Attractions
- Elk Espresso
- The Oracle Broadbeach
- Meriton Serviced Apartments - Broadbeach
- Broadbeach South
- Aruba Surf Resort, 3.5 Star
- Aruba Beach Resort
- Target Pacific Fair
- Sofitel Gold Coast Broadbeach
- Broadbeach Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Broadbeach
- What to See in 48 Hours in Broadbeach
- What to See in 72 Hours in Broadbeach
- How to Spend 5 Days in Broadbeach
- How to Spend 6 Days in Broadbeach
- How to Spend 7 Days in Broadbeach