- Address: Gold Coast Hwy & Hooker Blvd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
- Phone: +61-755928100
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Casino, Restaurant, Entertainment, Theatre, Tourist Center, Spa, Games
Jupiters Casino - Review
Jupiters Casino is a premier entertainment destination located near the Nerang River, on the Gold Coast. Opened in 1986, it was Queensland’s first Casino and has undergone some major renovations and makeovers over the period of time. The Jupitrs Casino compound consists of 8 bars, 7 restaurants, a theatre, health spa, and a gym. There is a monorail as well that connects it to the Oasis Shopping Centre across the road.
Highlights and must sees include:
- Over 1300 gaming machines
- 70 gaming tables including Blackjack, Jupiters21 and Roulette.
- State of the art theatre – Musical concerts and other events are organised here.
- Private Gaming rooms
- Award winning Bars and Restaurants
Jupiters Casino Information
- The rooms here get full on weekend and major celebrations, it is advised to reserve your rooms in advance if you plan to stay at the Jupiters Hotel and Casino.
Jupiters Casino Opening and Closing Hours
- Recommended time to visit: 5:30pm – 11:00pm
- Enquire Before Visit.
How To reach Jupiters Casino by Public Transport
- By Bus to Victoria Ave at Broadbeach Mall.
- Bus no 705
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Broadbeach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broadbeach and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jupiters Casino
95% of people who visit Broadbeach include Jupiters Casino in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
32.61% of people start their Jupiters Casino visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jupiters Casino
91.92% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jupiters Casino
Jupiters Casino Map
Jupiters Casino Trips
Jupiters Casino, Broadbeach Reviews
The absolute best in accommodation. The location is perfect not to far to walk to the beach, shops and restaurants. There is an awesome pool are and gym really good with a sauna! The rooms are spacious beautiful comfy beds and pillows. It does not matter which view you get the hinterland looks beautiful as does the ocean view. We stay there very often and have always enjoyed talking with staff, dining in the local restaurants and just relaxing. It's a great place to stay 10-10.
We had a champagne lunch to celebrate a friends birthday. Amazing - exceeded our expectations. Food was fresh and delicious, the champagne was free flowing and the service was excellent. We were looked after by lovely super friendly waitresses, we had the best afternoon and such value for money. The Garden Restaurant is the perfect place for an afternoon out.
Great facilities, attentive well presented staff and awesome selection of food and drinks with multiple bars to choose from....but $20 to access the roof top bar? No thanks...however as we mumbled about the entry price the bar staff willingly offered the 4 of us access for a 'sly 50 his way' which I found most unprofessional, benefiting his pocket to access upstairs? No thanks! We left. Maybe back next time but will avoid the rooftop and enjoy our drinks and entertainment on the lower levels. Cheers
Sports bar is amazing with a huge main screen and countless smaller screens all over. Even when it was completely packed (England World Cup game), there was no chance of missing anything. Drinks were a bit pricey at about $7 for a schooner of mid, and the bar was three people deep due to the crowds there for the event. Would definitely go again though.
Friendly service. Great choice of food. Food hot and fresh. Loved the cutlery 😊. Service very quick and the restaurant clean. Well done CG Star Casino. Lol.. Also walked away with a little extra cash. Happy visitors.
All QuestionsJupiters casino
- Comune Di Borgone Di Susa
- Sport 1 Pesca
- Ente Di Gestione Dei Parchi E Delle Riserve Naturali Cuneesi
- Biblioteca Pubblica Di Naturno
- Waldcamping Naturns Kg Des Tribus J.
- Waldcamping Naturns SAS Di Zwischengrugger R.
- Parco Naturale Gruppo Di Tessa
- Provincia Di Bolzano
- Waldcamping Naturns Kg - Naturno
- Parrocchia Di Naturno
- Camping Bungalows Adler
- Parrocchia S. Andrea Ap