Kurrawa Pratten Park172 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Old Burleigh Road, Broadbeach, Queensland,Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +61-755816984
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Kurrawa Pattern Park is Gold Coast’s first ‘All abilities Playground’. It provides an innovative and entertaining play venue to kids of all ages and abilities. This sea-themed playground features a giant accessible yellow submarine, a mermaid and other sea creatures, creating a thrilling ocean environment. This park has gained popularity over the course of time and is now a favourite with locals and tourists, offering an ideal place for a relaxing stroll and a family get-together.
Highlights and must sees include:
- All abilities playground
- Barbeque facilities
- Sandcastle zone – a giant sandcastle, two large sandpits, beach ball seats and a shade structure.
- Undersea zone
- Innovative swings and slides
- Picnic Shelter and tables
- Fitness Station
Kurrawa Pratten Park Travel Tips
- Carry refreshments and water bottles along. You can even set a barbeque at the site.
How to Reach Kurrawa Pratten Park
- By Bus to Surf Pde at Broadbeach Mall
- Bus no 705, TX2, TX3
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Broadbeach before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broadbeach and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Broadbeach include Kurrawa Pratten Park in their plan
95% of people start their Kurrawa Pratten Park visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Kurrawa Pratten Park
People normally also visit Jupiters Casino while planning their trip to Kurrawa Pratten Park.