Are you looking for what to do in Broadbeach?
PLACES TO SEE
- Beaches: Surfing, jet skiing and scuba diving as well to enjoy the beach itself. Visit the Kurrawa beach and its Surf Club – the best part of your Broadbeach vacation.
- Cascade Gardens: A favourite family picnic and barbecue spot, the riverside location has a huge playground, the Kokoda Memorial Walk and theQueensland Korean War Memorial.
- Shopping: The Oasis Shopping Centre and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, both surrounded by vibrant cafes and restaurants.
- Broad Beach Art and Craft Markets: Organised on the first and third Sunday of every month, all year round, this market is a perfect family outing. With over 150 stalls of locally made crafts, fresh produce, preserves, cookies and cakes. Must add this to your travel itinerary planner.
- Jupiters Hotel and Casino: Live it up with first-class entertainment, a wide range of restaurants and bars and the excitement of a 24-hour casino.
Below we have a list of things to do in Broadbeach and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Broadbeach getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Broadbeach with confidence.