Children's Museum Of South Dakota
About Children's Museum Of South Dakota, Brookings
Overview of Children's Museum Of South Dakota
This article refers Children's Museum Of South Dakota in Brookings, United States. Children's Museum Of South Dakota is not a top-rated place in Brookings.
More about Brookings
Create a customized plan for your visit using the Brookings trip planner. You can use ready templates or start from scratch for the same.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Brookings like Hampton Inn & Suites Brookings, Fairfield Inn & Suites Brookings and Comfort Suites Brookings.
Getting around Children's Museum Of South Dakota, Brookings
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 1 minutes, covering a distance of 0.74 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.74 Kilometre and it will take around 9 minutes.
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly USD 12, taking around 6 minutes. The distance between the two points is 4.59 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 53 minutes for a distance of 4.39 Kilometre.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 4.37 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 5 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 12.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 4.15 Kilometre and it will take around 50 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Share your experience - Rate Children's Museum Of South Dakota, Brookings
This place has always been my kids favorite! They can run free and play, imagine and be themselves. Although I walk with them most of the time, there are also places for parents to sit and just let the kids play. Well worth the admission price!
Great place for children to run free and learn. We take my niece and nephew from VA each time they visit. They talk about it all year long until the come back. That to me makes it 5 stars!
Such a fun place to take the kids. My 3 year old and 18 month old love it. So many imagination filled activities to do.
We stopped here ion our way back home from a family vacation, a great place to stop and let the kids stretch out and wear off some energy. Very clean and well taken care of, with plenty of room and things to do. There was even an outdoor area, although not much to do and our kids lost interest outside quickly it was a nice option.
I'm genuinely surprised this gets as many good reviews as it does, maintenance on the activities appears to be non existent. In the water area only one of the squirters was functioning, the tubes that you launch balls with were not only visibly moldy but they didn't work. In the fitness area, none of the set ups were usable (except if you count sitting on a wheelchair and moving the wheels without the monitoring of the speed it's designed to do), they all were busted or half-worked. Overall, I'm very dissatisfied with our experience and probably won't be back. The price isn't worth the low effort of maintenance. If everything worked it would be awesome! But I'm not sure what I paid for when so much is broken down and not cared for regularly.
- Other Attractions
- Virginia Museum Of Fine Arts
- Hollywood Cemetery
- Virginia State Capitol
- Monument Avenue
- Science Museum Of Virginia
- St. John's Episcopal Church
- Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Poe Museum
- Children's Museum Of Richmond
- Agecroft Hall
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Virginia Museum Of Fine Arts
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Hollywood Cemetery
- Budget Hotels Near Virginia State Capitol
- Luxury Hotels Near Monument Avenue
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Science Museum Of Virginia
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near St. John's Episcopal Church
- Cheap Hotels Near Virginia Holocaust Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Poe Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Children's Museum Of Richmond
- Hotels Near Agecroft Hall
- City Tripplans
- Trip to Portland, Livermore, Crazy Horse, Devils Tower, Yellowstone National Park, Palatine, Reno, Keystone, Brookings, Deadwood
- 5 Days Trip to brookings
- 17 Day Trip to United States from Reno
- Trip to Brookings
- Trip to Brookings
- Trip to Sioux Falls, Brookings
- 16 Day Trip to Brookings, Glacier National Park from La Grande
- 4 Days Trip to brookings
- 3 Days Trip to brookings
- 2 Days Trip to brookings