Buddha SanctuaryCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 am]
- Address: Millington Road, Western Australia 6726, Australia, Broome
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-437565222
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Monument, Family And Kids
The Buddha Sanctuary is a peaceful heaven located away from the hustle-bustle of the city. Take a step closer to unveil the power of meditation in the midst of a cyclonic travel experience while you take in the surrounding fresh air and appreciate the beautiful greens around you!
The place is popular for its ‘Wishing Wall’ a place where you can tie your wish to be fulfilled cosmically or just by the next visitor!
A must if you find solace in silence, the sanctuary is sure to ease those stressed nerves you have been ignoring for long.
Buddha Sanctuary Travel Tips
- Do write a wish on the wishing wall! Sometimes all you need to do is express what you deeply wish for.
- Try to attend a meditation session here- a true soul cleansing experience to keep you going.
- The sanctuary functions every day.
How to Reach Buddha Sanctuary
- Rent a Car or Bike to reach the sanctuary.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Broome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broome and book an accommodation of your choice.
27.49% of people who visit Broome include Buddha Sanctuary in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
94.44% of people start their Buddha Sanctuary visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Buddha Sanctuary
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Buddha Sanctuary
People normally also visit Malcolm Douglas Wilderness Wildlife Park while planning their trip to Buddha Sanctuary.
Buddha Sanctuary Reviews & Ratings
Serene and beautiful surroundings. A pity no- one was there at the times they said it was open. Oops.
Lovely space and teachers
Relaxing.. Meditation... Peaceful ... Epic