Hidden Valley Handcrafts152 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Harriet Road, Djugun WA 6725, Australia, Broome Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-891937036
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
The Hidden Valley Handcrafts are a pro-nature line of products initiated by a family living in Broome. Today the business is one of its kind and the products showcase just that. The place is known for retailing all natural soaps, candles, cosmetics, hair-care, gift packages and more. If you are one of those travellers who have a long list of friends and want to a one-stop for all gift shopping or simple someone who love the effect or thought behind natural products- the Hidden Valley Handicrafts is truly a hidden gem!
Hidden Valley Handcrafts Travel Tips
- The place is known for selling all natural products- the perfect gift for friends and family back home.
How to Reach Hidden Valley Handcrafts
- Rent a Car or Bike to reach the place.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Broome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broome and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Hidden Valley Handcrafts Address: 2 Harriet Road, Djugun WA 6725, Australia, Broome
- Hidden Valley Handcrafts Contact Number: +61-891937036
- Hidden Valley Handcrafts Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Best time to visit Hidden Valley Handcrafts(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Hidden Valley Handcrafts: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
26.57% of people who visit Broome include Hidden Valley Handcrafts in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
74.07% of people start their Hidden Valley Handcrafts visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hidden Valley Handcrafts
91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hidden Valley Handcrafts
People normally club together Pearl Luggers and Cable Beach while planning their visit to Hidden Valley Handcrafts.