Sacred Heart ChurchCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: 13 Barker Street, Broome, Australia.
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Landmark, Family And Kids
The Sacred Heart Church located at the heart of the city is a pause in time. The string white church with its small size is sure to trick you into thinking the interiors are just as modest. However, the church accommodates an alter decorated entirely in pearl shells against a serene blue backdrop! A tranquil atmosphere only adds to the old-world charm of the church. Take a deep breath and admire the peace within its walls- a must if you are looking for your own little secret-spot in the city.
Sacred Heart Church Travel Tips
- Do carry a camera if you can as the church is perfect to depict the old world charm of Australia- something you would love to carry back home.
How to Reach Sacred Heart Church
- You can walk to the church from the city centre.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Broome before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Broome and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.18% of people who visit Broome include Sacred Heart Church in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.1% of people start their Sacred Heart Church visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sacred Heart Church
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sacred Heart Church