Bruges is a fairytale wonder. A city gleefully stuck in the medieval ages, Bruges celebrates the simple joys of living. There is hardly any other city in the world with so much character and relaxed charm. Bruges breathes romance and enchantment.
This Belgian gem gives you a magical feeling of being in another, far-away world. Whether it’s the ethereal winters that make the city look like it’s been dusted with icing sugar or the daffodils that invite you to dance with them in spring, Bruges is an ideal place for the eternal romantics.
Visit Bruges to time travel and escape the run-of-the mill life of a busy city. Experience a life that is picturesque and virtually untouched by the 20th century. Surrounded by canals that hug cobbled streets, this place is too idyllic to be true.
Essential travel information and Bruges tips for your visit
- Do try Vintage Beer in Bruges. There is even a beer fest that celebrates the passion for vintage beers!
- Bruges is a great city to walk around. It’s small and pretty as a portrait. Do take time out for a leisurely stroll across the UNESCO world heritage squares in Bruges
- Hot air balloon rides are one of the most romantic ways to see the beguiling Bruges. Ride in the clouds looking down upon one of the prettiest cities in the world.
- Take a boat tour in one of the many canals that surround Bruges. You don’t need a gondola to make it a romantic ride.
- Gorge on exquisite chocolate! Bruges is famous for its artisanal and handmade chocolate. It’s a must-eat for every traveler!
Bruges Trip Planner
Plan your customized day by day trip plan for Bruges. Choose from various experinces categories as adventure, romantic and family and kids friendly for your trip using using Bruges trip planner.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bruges
Save 7%Bruges Guided Visit Day Trip Optional Hotel Pick-Up from Paris
14 Hrs639 Reviews
Save 6%Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges
20 Mins284 Reviews
Save 5%2 day Australian WW1 battlefield tour in Flanders the Somme from Bruges or YpresNew on TripHobo
Save 7%Bruges Highlights & Hidden Gems Private Tour with a Local
3 Hrs37 Reviews
Antwerp Bike Tours
4 Hrs10 Reviews
Save 12%Discovery of Bruges from Brussels - Small Exclusive Group Tour
9 Hrs107 Reviews