Best Time To Visit Bruges
Bruges has something to offer in every season. Daffodils in spring, warm weather in summers and surreal snow capped trees in winters, the choice is yours. Most of the attractions are open throughout the year so one can plan a visit almost any time in the year.
June to August is the most popular time to visit Bruges. March to May is also preferred by tourists who want to experience the flower bloom of the city.
- Summer: Many sun-revelers will argue that the best time to visit Bruges is summer from June to september because of the warm sun and comfortable temperatures. Temperatures range from 13 degree Celsius to 21 degree Celsius. Be sure to pack your shorts and cotton tees to make most of the lovely sunshine that blesses Bruges. But also do understand that summers and sunshine in Bruges are quite elusive and unpredictable because of the rain.
- Monsoon: Rain spells are not uncommon in any European city and Bruges is no exception to it. Unexpected showers can be experienced almost throughout the year although the rainfall increases during winter.
- Winter: Harsh winter temperatures are offset by the beauty that winter gets in Bruges. The city looks like a page out of a fantastic fable; pristine and white. If you visit Bruges in winter, bring along the tolerance to temperatures that can fall up to 1 degree Celsius. Also be prepared to get lost in the enigmatic fog that envelopes the city. Rain and snow is common in winters but they cannot take away from the allure of Bruges.
- 20℉ 0℉
- 20 0
Maximum rain recorded in Bruges is 527.97 mm in August.
Months with no rains or lowest rains in Bruges is December.
- 25 0
Most humid month in Bruges is December.
Least humid month in Bruges is June.
- Best time to visit Historic Centre in Bruges
- Best time to visit Belfry And Market Hall Or Belfort And Market Hallen in Bruges
- Best time to visit Basilica Of The Holy Blood in Bruges
- Best time to visit The Markt in Bruges
WHAT IS WEATHER FORECAST FOR MAY 9THAnswer Report Abuse
The temperature of Bruges on May 9 will be between 9-14 degree Celsius. It might rain a little in the afternoon. Note that the weather is subject to change.Report Abuse