Events and Festivals in Bruges
- Snow and Ice Sculpture Festival: Well renowned for its craftwork, it is interesting to see beautifully carved snow structures made by artistes from Bruges. Held in November through January.
- Heritage Day Festival: Held in January each year, Bruges opens its hidden heritage treasures in this festival.
- Wacko: True to its name, this open festival is where the music scene comes alive in Bruges.
Trip plans for Bruges
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Bruges
Bruges Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Bruges
Save 7%1 Hour Antwerp Citytourbus8 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
A organised city tour by bus including a commentary with headsets in 8 different languages.Providing an hop-on hop-off possib...
Round-Trip Shuttle Service from Zeebrugge to Bruges233 Reviews
Duration: 20 Mins
Your cruise shuttle to Bruges provides a two-way shuttle service from your cruise ship to Bruges and back to Zeebrugge. The s...Book Now
Save 8%World War I Battlefields Tour of Flanders from Bruges130 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Explore Flanders World War I battlefields on a full-day tour from Bruges, following in the footsteps of soldiers from around ...
Save 7%Private Full Day Sightseeing Day Trip to Bruges From AmsterdamNew on TripHobo
Duration: 10 Hrs
Enjoy one of Belgiums most incredible cities on this Bruges private day trip from Amsterdam. You will be picked up in Amsterd...
- Events & Festivals in Antwerp
- Events & Festivals in Brussels
- Events & Festivals in Boom
- Events & Festivals in Ghent
- Events & Festivals in Sint-martens-lierde
- Events & Festivals in Hermée