About Burg Square, Brugge
Overview of Burg Square
You are looking at travel information of Burg Square in Brugge. Missed by most of the visitors, Burg Square is unique in its own way.
A fun-filled day in the city is possible with these exciting Brugge tours that you can book for your visit.
More about Brugge
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Brugge trip planner for the same.
You can add cozy hotels in Brugge like Campanile Hotel & Restaurant Brussels Drogenbos, B&b Wisteria and Hostellerie 't Fornuis.
If you want to add the visit to Burg Square in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Brugge vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Brugge.
Book Burg Square Tickets And Tours
Here is a comprehensive tour which will take you to all the best places that the town of Bruges has to offer. The tour will take you to places like the Church of our Lady with Michelangelo’s Madonna. Tour the Burg Square, with the company of an expert guide who will preside over the tour. The tour will take you to Belfry Tower, followed by a visit to the Beguinage Monastery. The tour will also take you to the Town Hall and the church of the Holy Blood.
Getting around Burg Square, Brugge
The most preferred mode of transport is Car. The transit will take around 0 minutes, covering a distance of 0.19 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 1.Walk
Walking is recommended. The distance is around 0.25 Kilometre and it will take around 3 minutes.
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 1, taking around 2 minutes. The distance between the two points is 0.34 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 2 minutes for a distance of 0.21 Kilometre.
On foot. The distance is 0.09 Kilometre and time to reach is approximately 1 minutes.
Share your experience - Rate Burg Square, Brugge
Great atmosphere, lots of cafes. You can get a little boat trip or ride a horse carriage to see all the surroundings.
The square in surrounded by beautiful buildings, great cafes, super bars where to try the famous Belgian beers! During the week there are various events taking place..a regular one is the flowers and bulbs, another is the foodstuffs... And open air concerts are also held here. On the side streets there are all kinds of goodies, from knitting of the famous Belgian lace used by women worldwide, to riding a carriage or sitting and having a beer!
I almost like this square as much as the Markt. Striking architecture. Simple beautiful
This truck sells the best waffles in town. It takes time to make on the spot which is why they are to die for.
Simply beautiful, worth reading the information board on the square, very helpful and informative. Written in a number of languages
- Other Attractions
- Sound Of Sleat Beach
- Coille Dalavil
- Camas Daraich
- Gallery Antalla Dearg
- Kinloch Lodge
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Sound Of Sleat Beach
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Coille Dalavil
- Budget Hotels Near Camas Daraich
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gallery Antalla Dearg
- Budget Hotels Near Sleat City Center
- Luxury Hotels Near Mallaig, Service Point
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Kinloch Lodge
- City Tripplans
- 40 Day Trip to France, Germany, Italy, India, Switzerland, Netherlands from Kolkata
- Trip to Paris, Nice, Bordeaux, Brugge
- 18 Day Trip to Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Germany from Kuwait City
- 16 Day Trip to Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany from Rhodes
- 27 Day Trip to Germany, United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Croatia, Austria, Belgium from Barcelona
- 9 Day Trip to Berlin, Luxemburg City, Brugge from Tampa
- Trip to Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Luxemburg City, Giethoorn, Brugge
- 13 Day Trip to Milan, Brussels, Amsterdam, Giethoorn, Brugge from Kuwait City
- 7 Day Trip to Antwerp, Brussels, Brugge from Lisbon
- Trip to Paris, Salzburg, Strasbourg, Zurich, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Cologne, Brugge, München-flughafen