AtomiumCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Avenue de l'Atomium, 1020 Bruxelles, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-24754775
- Ticket Price: 12 EUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Built for Expo 58, the 1958 Brussels World Fair, this 18 metre stainless steel structure is one of the coolest buildings you'll ever see in your life, from the inside or out. It's the exact shape of an iron crystal, magnified 165 billion times. Inside the sphere is a museum covering the Expo and the World Fair and the creation of the Atomium. The exhibits are mostly documents, photographs, souvenirs and videos. If that sounds boring, don't be put off. This is one of the most visited buildings in the city. There is a children's workshop and play area. And there is a 360 degree panoramic rooftop restaurant too. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
Atomium Travel Tips
- Check out the snack area at the terrace or the Belgian Taste Panoramic restaurant.
- Check out the shop.
- Guided tours for 25 people max. Reserve your spot. Tours last 90 minutes.
- No smoking or food allowed inside.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
Entrance Ticket Details For Atomium
- Groups of 20+ : EUR 10
- Children under 6, coach drivers, people with disabilities: Free
- 6-11 years old: €6 (€4,50 for groups)
- 12-17 year old, students: €8 (€6,50 for groups)
- 60+: €9 (€7 for groups)
- Combination tickets are available for the Atomium, the Art & Design Atomium Museum, Mini-Europe, Oceade. Check Atomium website for details
- Guided tour: EUR 80
- December 24th and 31st: Ticket office closes at 3:15 pm.
- Last admission at 5:30 pm.
How to Reach Atomium
- Subway Line 6; Tram 7 stop Heizel/Heysel
- Tram 3, 7 stop Esplanade
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.05% of people who visit Brussels include Atomium in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
64.75% of people start their Atomium visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Atomium
53.7% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atomium