Atomium And Mini EuropeCurrently Closed
- Address: 1020 Brussels, Belgium
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-24741313
- Ticket Price: 25 EUR
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Sculpture
These are really two separate attractions but they’re at the same place and can be visited for the price of one so why quibble? Let’s cover the Atomium first.
The Atomium is the exact reproduction of the shape of an iron crystal magnified 165 billion times. Though it looks like a sculpture, it actually is a building with it’s own exhibition space and everything. Built in the 1958 Brussels Expo, it symbolises democratic will, progress that’s both social and scientific and an optimistic hope for the future. The main exhibit of the Atomium is a commemoration of the Expo of ’58. The top sphere is a restaurant with terrific views (on a clear day you can see all the way to Antwerp); there’s a kids sphere and three other spheres reserved for events. The building is Brussels’ most famous landmark.
At the foot of the Atomium is Mini – Europe. It’s a very literal description – there are over three hundred 1:25 scale models of famous buildings from over 80 European countries – needless to say, the photo ops here are awesome.
A trip to Mini Europe can also be combined with a trip to the Oceade (a family waterpark) and the Planeterium.
The Atomium and Mini Europe are two of the most astonishing attractions in Brussels, Belgium and even Europe perhaps. You can see the whole of Europe in a miniaturized scale and the magnified version of an iron crystal here. Being insanely popular, tickets for Atomium and Mini Europe have huge queues in the peak season and it can take you hours to enter inside. Buy tickets for Atomium and Mini Europe in advance from our ticket booking platform and even get great rebates on Atomium and Mini Europe ticket prices. Another wonderful thing about booking online is that you can also club in other activities with your Atomium and Mini Europe tickets as well. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 3 days.
- Check the website for a comprehensive map of the Atomium. There is no cloakroom at the Atomium.
- The content of your luggage may be controlled.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strollers and travel bags need to be left at the ticketing office.
- It is strictly prohibited to smoke.
- To eat your own picnic.
- To enter the building with an animal, apart from guided dogs.
- The Atomium is largely inaccessible for disabled visitors.
- The shop is fun.
- Given ticket price is of a combo ticket for adults for both atomium and mini Europe.
- Adult combo: 24.50 Euros
- Children combo (under 12): 16.40 Euros
- Children combo (12-18): 21.60 Euros
- Seniors (60+): 21.60 Euros
- Mini Europe solo ticket: 15 Euros for adults and seniors, 11.20 Euros for children.
- Atomium solo ticket: 12 Euros for adults.
- For detailed pricings and combo offers please refer official website.
- 1 October 2016 to 8 January 2017: 10 am – 6 pm
- 11 March 2017 to 30 June 2017: 9:30 am – 6 pm
- 1 July 2017 to 31 August 2017: 9:30 am – 8 pm
- 1 September to 30 September 2017: 9:30 am – 6 pm
- 1 October 2017 to 7 January 2018: 10 am – 6 pm
- 24 December and 31 December: 10 am – 5 pm
- Annual closure: 8 January 2018 – 9 March 2018
- Cash Desk closes 1 hour before Park closing time.
- Open all days from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Closure ticketing at 5:30 pm.
- By Tramway: Lines 7 and 51
- By Bus: Lines 84, 88, N17, N18 (night)
- By Train: SNCB trip 171, 172 (Mini-Europe) to South Station/Gare du Midi/Zuidstation, then metro line 6 "RoiBaudouin", get out at station "Heysel"
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.6% of people who visit Brussels include Atomium And Mini Europe in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
73.38% of people start their Atomium And Mini Europe visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Atomium And Mini Europe
90.1% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Atomium And Mini Europe
The park seems old and some displays can look dated. Greece, France, Belgium, Budapest, UK, Italy are few picture perfect displays. Children will find it educational.
Incredible and very revealing about the continent of Europe this thoughtful edifice is. Who would have expected that the largest and most colorful palaces are in Vienna, Budapest and and Spain until they visited the Mini Europe. It's all of Europe in one site, including the railways which are actually running models and the waterways.
If you like to travel and you don't have time then you can come here and in 2-3 hours you will see all the important places from Europa. I can personally recommended for the families, young couples, singles. So just go there and enjoy the journey around the Europa. The restaurant I can't and I will not recommended!!
Good place showcasing the complete Europe in miniature scale. It's very good for the children to explore all important places, Can explain and demonstrate how airports, ports and trains operate. All the monuments are displayed with brief introduction, maintenance of park is very good.
Good representation of Europe in terms of Architecture. Kids will love it for all the small details (moving ships, trains, etc.) Visit should take between 1 to 2 hours depending on your photo taking.