Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes, Brussels
About Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes, Brussels
Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: Bois de la Cambre,1000 Brussels, Belgium
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 35.2K times in trip plans
Park, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Bois de la Cambre is Belgium’s largest and most beautiful park – and it’s more prestigious for the access it grants to the ancient beech-wood Sonian forest. The park has a lake with a small island in the centre, called Robinson’s Island, and there’s also a lovely restaurant in the middle. The original, built in 1877, was destroyed in a fire. Walk around, and you’ll come to a place called the Englishman’s Lawn – a spot where in 1815, right before the battle of Waterloo, British soldiers amused themselves with cricket matches. Bike, run, walk, and chill. Take fantastic pictures of the natural beauty around you.
Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes Information
- The ferry will charge you EUR 1 to take you to the island with the cafe.
- Villo! bikes are available for rent at both 14 and 19 Avenue Roosevelt, on the edge of the Bois de la Cambre.
Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
- Some attractions inside park will be chargeable.
How To reach Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes by Public Transport
- By Bus: Bus 41 stops at Reservoir bus station.
- By Tram: Tram 94 stops at Hippodrome de Boitsfort light rail station.
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Restaurants Near Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes
- Chalet Robinson Cafe Restaurant
- Villa Lorraine
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bois De La Cambre And Foret De Soignes, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
Very nice and big parc. Perfect for picnic with your family. Plenty of space so it's nice to catch ball, play football, throw frisbee...
Wonderful park! Its big, it has a nice environment, very clean, always something happening around, good to keep contact with nature, to do some sport or just chill.
Such a lovely park! I regretted never checking it properly before and now I regret it is so far from my place (without a car)! Definitely spend a couple of hours there if you can; the autumnal colours are lovely, I guess it's even nicer in summertime and just magic in snow! The atmosphere is really peaceful and the walks are enjoyable! Last but not least; it's quite easy to reach and park by car!
Very nice park. A little of fresh air during the working week. Appreciated.
beautiful park in brussels great for families, friends, couples and to be on your own. great x picnic
- Nearby Attractions
- Play Label Rooftop
- Lakensestraat 124
- Monument Of Leopold I
- Bruxelles-nord (rue Du Progrès)
- The Royal Park
- Weldoenersplein 31
- Galerij Verbeeck Van Dyck
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels