Cantillon Brewery, Brussels
About Cantillon Brewery, Brussels
Cantillon Brewery, Brussels - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rue Gheude 56, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium
Ticket Price: 7 EUR
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 9.4K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Founded in 1900, this family brewery has made a name for itself selling Gueuze beers. Other famous beers produced here include kriek, lambic, faro, framboise, Iris. Unlike microbreweries you'd usually find in other countries, this one doesn't feel flashy. It feels old and atmospheric, with old copper tubs and spider-webs. You'll get to check out barrel cleansing, fruit beer making, brewing and bottling. Naturally, there's a tasting at the end, though school groups may need their teacher's permission. What makes it even more precious is that this is the only brewery in Brussels actively offering tours to visitors.
Cantillon Brewery Information
- Guided group tours on request, two weeks in advance. Max 35 people. Languages French, Dutch, English, German.
- Limited parking available.
Cantillon Brewery Ticket Prices
- Museum: EUR 7
- 12-16 years and 65+ years: EUR 6
- Group guided tour: EUR 6 (EUR 5 for 12-16 years and 65+ years)
- Group tours outside of opening hours: EUR 700
Cantillon Brewery Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entrance at 4pm
- Closes at 3pm on December 24th, 3rd
- Closed on Public Holidays. Check museum website for updated closing day list.
How To reach Cantillon Brewery by Public Transport
- Subway 2, 6 stop Clemenceau
- Tram 51, 82 stop Bodeghem
- Bus 46, N13 stop Liverpool
- Bus 81 stop Bara
- Bus 136, 137 stop Brussel Zuid Perron 12
- By car
- Take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Cantillon Brewery, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Le Tavernier
- De Gulden Boot
- Maison Antoine
- Tapas Locas
- Marche Aux Puces
- Beer Mania
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels