Cantillon BreweryCurrently Open
- Address: Rue Gheude 56, 1070 Anderlecht, Belgium, Brussels
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +32-25214928
- Ticket Price: 7 EUR
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Brewery, Adults
Founded in 1900, this family brewery has made a name for itself selling Gueuze beers. Other famous beers produced here include kriek, lambic, faro, framboise, Iris. Unlike microbreweries you'd usually find in other countries, this one doesn't feel flashy. It feels old and atmospheric, with old copper tubs and spider-webs. You'll get to check out barrel cleansing, fruit beer making, brewing and bottling. Naturally, there's a tasting at the end, though school groups may need their teacher's permission. What makes it even more precious is that this is the only brewery in Brussels actively offering tours to visitors. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Brussels itinerary 2 days.
Cantillon Brewery Travel Tips
- Guided group tours on request, two weeks in advance. Max 35 people. Languages French, Dutch, English, German.
- Limited parking available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Cantillon Brewery
- Museum: EUR 7
- 12-16 years and 65+ years: EUR 6
- Group guided tour: EUR 6 (EUR 5 for 12-16 years and 65+ years)
- Group tours outside of opening hours: EUR 700
Cantillon Brewery Hours
- Last entrance at 4pm
- Closes at 3pm on December 24th, 3rd
- Closed on Public Holidays. Check museum website for updated closing day list.
How to Reach Cantillon Brewery
- Subway 2, 6 stop Clemenceau
- Tram 51, 82 stop Bodeghem
- Bus 46, N13 stop Liverpool
- Bus 81 stop Bara
- Bus 136, 137 stop Brussel Zuid Perron 12
- By car
- Take a taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
8.95% of people who visit Brussels include Cantillon Brewery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
43.33% of people start their Cantillon Brewery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Cantillon Brewery
93.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cantillon Brewery