Centre For Fine Arts, Brussels
About Centre For Fine Arts, Brussels
Centre For Fine Arts, Brussels - Address, Phone Number
Address: Rue Ravenstein 23, 1000 Bruxelles, Belgium
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 248 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Concert, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This facility aggressively promotes the culture of Brussels and Belgium - concerts, exhibitions, dance shows, films, literary exhibits, architectural exhibits, and more. It has three theatre halls with a combined seating for nearly three thousand, including a movie theatre. It is home to the National Orchestra of Belgium. Around 10 art exhibitions by leading contemporary artists are organised annually. There’s only one way to understand its significance - visit. Check out upcoming and current events on the centre website.
The building itself is a lovely Art Nouveau structure by master architect Victor Horta. Where you’re walking inside, you are very aware that it is actually part of the hill on which it stands.
Centre For Fine Arts Information
- Coats and bags not allowed inside halls. Can be left for free in cloakroom.
Centre For Fine Arts Ticket Prices
- Ticket prices depend on event and venue.
- For reduced prices for children, seniors and people with disabilities please refer to official website.
- Exact ticket rates are available on official website.
Centre For Fine Arts Opening and Closing Hours
- Exhibition timings from Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Centre for Fine Arts open on Mondays and evenings for concerts, debates and performances. Refer official website for detailed timings.
How To reach Centre For Fine Arts by Public Transport
- Subway 1 and 5; Buses 38, 48, 86, N04, N05, N06, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18, NAV stop Gare Centrale.
- Trams 92 and 93 stop Palais.
- Brussels Central Station
- Buses 48, 95 stop Brussels Parlement.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
Centre For Fine Arts, Brussels Reviews - Write a Review
Très belle salle de concert , acoustique superbe
- Nearby Attractions
- Islamic And Cultural Centre Of Belgium
- Bruxella 1238
- Bruxelles Midi / Brussel Zuid
- X2brussels Bed And Breakfast
- Tonton Garby
- Whole Foods Factory
- Juice Land
- Brussels Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 48 Hours in Brussels
- What to See in 72 Hours in Brussels
- How to Spend 5 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 6 Days in Brussels
- How to Spend 7 Days in Brussels