This facility aggressively promotes the culture of Brussels and Belgium - concerts, exhibitions, dance shows, films, literary exhibits, architectural exhibits, and more. It has three theatre halls with a combined seating for nearly three thousand, including a movie theatre. It is home to the National Orchestra of Belgium. Around 10 art exhibitions by leading contemporary artists are organised annually. There’s only one way to understand its significance - visit. Check out upcoming and current events on the centre website.
The building itself is a lovely Art Nouveau structure by master architect Victor Horta. Where you’re walking inside, you are very aware that it is actually part of the hill on which it stands.
- Coats and bags not allowed inside halls. Can be left for free in cloakroom.
- Ticket prices depend on event and venue.
- For reduced prices for children, seniors and people with disabilities please refer to official website.
- Exact ticket rates are available on official website.
- Exhibition timings from Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday-Sunday: 10:00 am–6:00 pm.
- Centre for Fine Arts open on Mondays and evenings for concerts, debates and performances. Refer official website for detailed timings.
- Subway 1 and 5; Buses 38, 48, 86, N04, N05, N06, N10, N11, N12, N13, N16, N18, NAV stop Gare Centrale.
- Trams 92 and 93 stop Palais.
- Brussels Central Station
- Buses 48, 95 stop Brussels Parlement.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Brussels before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Brussels and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.2% of people who visit Brussels include Centre For Fine Arts in their plan
33.33% of people start their Centre For Fine Arts visit around 6 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Centre For Fine Arts
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Centre For Fine Arts
N'entrez pas dans le hall principal du musée ... il vous faudra ressortir parce que la billetterie est de l'autre côté de la route ! Grrr ... Déçu par la politique de fractionnement des expositions pour tirer un maximum d'argent aux consommateurs ! 16 € par personne pour aller voir l'expo SPANISH STILL LIFE. Pas de réduction pour les retraités. Grrr ... A côté de ça il y avait d'autres expos que nous rêvions d'aller voir mais il fallait repayer pour chacune d'entre elles ! Grrr ... A combien revient donc une journée culturelle pour un couple à Bruxelles ???? (train ou parking - entrées - casse-croute à midi !) Grrr ... je râle !
Très belle salle de concert , acoustique superbe